• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xviper
    replied
    Originally posted by ISeeU

Wasn't a big airplane, was a big jet. Flightline makes airplanes
    You distinguish between an "airplane" and a "jet"? Plus, nowhere in that "announcement" does it say anything about "Flightline" (or anything else for that matter).

Leave a comment:

• Gilatrout
    replied
    *starts eBay listing for selling my children*

I really hope this isn't something I have to have. My downstairs bathroom flooded my office space and I need to get it fixed and floors replaced. That pretty much devoured my play money and time

Leave a comment:

• Skosh25
    replied

Both James and Alpha mentioned an Easter egg in the MiG-29 launch. I noticed this in the assembly video which made me think P-47. Alpha also did a "designing a warbird" session on Twitch this week...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	0 Size:	55.1 KB ID:	271033

Leave a comment:

• Beeg
    replied
    Yes, could be something like RC dirt bikes...

Leave a comment:

• wolpertinger
    replied
    Makes you wonder a bit. What if MRC brought out a new flight line model. A 1600mm P51 or an 1600mm ME109 and had them in stock for immediate release.
    You know they are cheeky at times...... Especially that Alpha......

Leave a comment:

• Gringotuerto
    replied
    My guess is.... not an airplane. They just announced a big airplane (which I have on pre-order). Maybe it's someone else's turn, lol. They have cars, boats, tanks, and helicopters. It could be any one of those, or maybe a new line of RC cats for people with allergies.

Leave a comment:

• RCjetdude
    replied
    Originally posted by Skosh25 View Post
    What do you guys think? Looks like a corporate hangar but I may be reading too much into it. My guess is a Flightline bird. 1600 P-47 maybe?

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	109.4 KB ID:	271013
    That is actually the electric line hangar at Triple Tree in Woodfuff, SC....ahhh, I know it well and have missed this years activities there. Dern Covid..

Leave a comment:

• Chiefy
    replied
    New product announcement tomorrow ladies and gents. Any guesses as to what may be announced. I’m gonna have a guess and say either a new flight line model. Possibly a new 1600mm warbird. A Seafury would be nice.

Or

Another FW model, I’m hoping for a Eurofighter Or a Rafale the same scale as the Mig 29 with twin 80mm fans. 🤛😊😁

Leave a comment:

• Skosh25
    replied
    What do you guys think? Looks like a corporate hangar but I may be reading too much into it. My guess is a Flightline bird. 1600 P-47 maybe?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	109.4 KB ID:	271013

Leave a comment:

• airattack465
    replied
    I think an F-101 Voodoo would be neat.

Leave a comment:

• Ron lake
    replied
    I double dog dare you!

Leave a comment:

• sneaky_snoeper
    replied
    A t-2 Buckeye would be an amazing airplane to have!

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Totally agree. I just look at the LX Su-57 extensive mods required, the fact that LEVCON's are not functional and the non-scale shape and function of the rudders and I get totally turned off.

Now, if FW made a Su-57 with full flying vertical stabs as well as horizontal stabs, thrust-vectoring and working LEVCONs I'd jump right in... take my money! :DDD
    Ideas for the LEVCONs: for those users that are not really into complex mix stuff, just use them in combination with flaps.
    I would likely drop a gyro in or even code my own LEVCON-controller with Arduino so that it would react according to gyro and accelerometer inputs :D

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Dee
    replied
    Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    Maybe ask ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ for a big twin 80mm Su-30SM with canards and thrust vectoring? 😁😁😁
    This would be one I'd be in to purchase. Assuming the MiG-29 TV option becomes a flop, a non TV SU-30SM would still suffice :)

I've never jumped in a pre-order before, but the MiG-29 hooked me in.

An Su-57 would be cool to see. I've waffled over buying the LX twin 70 to have in a closet for a rainy day build, but the amount of work to get reliable and lack of people flying it makes it less desirable.

Leave a comment:

• T-CAT
    replied
    Besides a 80-90mm EDF Gripen, I would LOVE a new sport jet. Anyone who knows me well, is aware that sport jets are my favorite. With the success of the Freewing Stinger 90 and Avanti S (already 3 years old amazingly), the market clearly accepted a well designed sport jet with open arms (especially after they see it fly). If I remember correctly, the time between releases of a new sport jet from the Stinger 90 to the Avanti was about 4 years, give or take. With the Avanti being 3 years old, hopefully we can see a new 80-90mm EDF sport jet in less than a year from now.

So, another great sport jet in the 80-90mm EDF size range with room to balance 6S-12S LiPo's. Maybe even a means to bolt-on a VT system if the customer wants, just like what is being done with the Mig-29. With a sport jet and its nature of being designed to fly well, you can imagine how much fun VT is on a jet that can already fly aerobatics extremely well. Now THAT I'm all over like flies on s....

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    Holy cow, that's yuuuge!

Leave a comment:

• tab28682
    replied
    Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
    And be at least close to the Su-35 in scale so as to be able to make 'scale looking' formation flights!
    (Now that would be a huge bird, lol)
    It would have to almost be this big....;)

(semi joking. This Bear in the picture is 1:7.8 scale)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Airguardian
    replied
    And be at least close to the Su-35 in scale so as to be able to make 'scale looking' formation flights!
    (Now that would be a huge bird, lol)

Leave a comment:

• Gilatrout
    replied
    Please, may I have a bear for Christmas?

Leave a comment:

• Elbee
    commented on 's reply
    AG, Well said. Hear, hear. Best, LB
Working...
X