X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by themudduck View Post

Since the 162nd Tactical Fighter Squadron (Sabers) flew Super Sabers, that would be really cool to have an F100 added to the line in their livery. Same colors - so it would look great sitting next to the Phantom!
    This could be an 80mm and would be about the same size as the Scooter.

Image result for 162d Fighter Squadron F-100
    But they also flew A-7s, which I didn't mention because of the Corsair II being a close relative.

Comment

• The A-7 is so ugly it actually looks cool. Yup, I'd get one. :Smug:

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

What rate were you? And I see your "Ugly" isn't on the casualty list. Too bad it's going to be a while for it to get into the air since you lost all you batteries. Fellow "bird farmer" here, but not an aviation rate. DP3 on Ike, RM2 on GW and IT1 on Stennis.
        Aviation Fire Control AQ2, Yep..........the Intruder with my squadron markings was hanging from the ceiling in my workshop. I would love if FW would make a twin 70 "Ugly/Tadpole"
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• at3 whiteing field here t28's,atc civilan faa tower/approach controller retired

Comment

• wheres the tail hook?

Comment

• I'd go for an A7

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Aviation Fire Control AQ2, Yep..........the Intruder with my squadron markings was hanging from the ceiling in my workshop. I would love if FW would make a twin 70 "Ugly/Tadpole"
                Oh, one of those Ehh! Do you know how hard it was to translate you guy's chicken scratch into data on the VIDS/MAFS? And they had grease and other fluids on them. I even got one once that had tread marks on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                  wheres the tail hook?
                  It's an Air National Guard bird, and just like the Air Farce version of the A3D(the B-66) it doesn't have on. Conversely, I've seen F-15s and F-16s that did have tail hooks. They flew out of JRB Belle Chase and had them for the short runway.

Comment

• I was in the p3 sqd in belle chase for a year..i beleave the f15 and 16 have a tail hook for a barrier landing (a chain across the runway to slow em down). I was just kidding about the tail hook lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                      wheres the tail hook?
                      I see the tailhook tucked up under the aft fuse in that picture, even if you were kidding....:)

Comment

• yup I see it now...I still think tom or someone from motion should make a announcement something like start saving your money guys cause this plane will be what you will want and expect the pre sale in say nov or so,,, I thank that would do better then 6 months of nothing...just my opinion

or someone go out to the az and calif fields where all the test guys fly there stuff and see what it is lol

Comment

• Find MRC’s Area 51?

Comment

• A large A6? Just a thought. I know one of the pilots call sign was atlas.

Comment

• A7s are cool

Comment

• Much agreed!

Comment

• At the very least a conversion kit for the F-8 to A-7

Comment

• True, but I would want atleast retracts and flaps. Heck if it were a larger 80mm F8 that would get me stoked up for one

Comment

• Ya know that previous picture was the worst I've ever seen of an A-7. A-7 were great light attack bomber. They flew well too, maybe a little lacking in the HP department but they flew really well, I'm sure they would make a great model. Check out this picture. I havn't flown my F-8 yet, but F-8's were really fast. Problem with really fast planes and air frames is they don't slow down to good.

Comment

• F-100 or F-18, please! Either would be outstanding. I'd pre-order for sure.

Comment

• The F-18 I would preorder or the F-8 shown above but I will pass on a F-100, just not one I would want to have, well maybe if it is in the right livery and the price is good.....:)

Comment

Working...
                                          X