First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Su 25 Russian answer to the A-10

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
      What if its a Tu-114? Soviet Union, after burners, faster than hoot, not bare aluminium. At any rate im just guessing to try to get a free copy of the model! My budget is limited and I have to try everything.
      The Concordeski would be hard because you'd have to have four actual EDFs as opposed to two in "cheater" "boxes' because the main landing gear tucks up into the engine "boxes".
      Last edited by Valkpilot; Sep 23, 2018, 04:17 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Mig 25 is it!

Comment

• So, it's a Mosquito is it?? Made of wood and 'foiled' the German radar as it was one of the first 'stealth' aircraft. No wait, it was stated that it was an EDF, right?? The only other airplane that would fit into this kind of slot, would be the Vampire, which, believe it or not, was made of wood, our museum used to have one, very strange... but wait the Venom has already been done, Alpha is making a Vampire?? HMMM!!

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Woody218 View Post
            Mig 25 is it!
            No, alpha said it isnt

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post

No, alpha said it isnt
              Grady.c

I missed that one... Where did Alpha post that?

Comment

• Maybe Mig 31 then?
                Can always hope

Comment

• Well, that is reported as one of the fastest jets in the world. The main gear would be cool to see if accurately modeled.

Comment

• F-100 Super Sabre...........

Comment

• Alpha said Foil is not bare aluminum so I think that pretty much rules out an F-100 guys. At least it does in my book.

Comment

• I’m still going with a F-22. :Cool:

Comment

• I didn't read through the thread, so just getting on board and asking, has anyone guessed an Su-24 Fencer? The variable swept wings would be an engineering and expense headache, but no worse than the F-14. The up side, like most Soviet planes, the large robust landing gear would make it an EDF suitable for grass operations.

Comment

• This would work!

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                              This would work!
                              If it is a Super Sabre, will definitely be painting mine as a Misty in SEA camo!

Comment

• My guess is that it could be anything that's on wikipedia..............there, we're done

Comment

• My guess is that this will be a disappointment to many of us. Too much hype and probably a ruse to keep us entertained while they secretly work on some really cool stuff we all must have. In the meantime my hobby funds are dwindling on other projects.

Comment

• same here manfred

Comment

• I wonder how much the "trade war" will impact these "projects". Perhaps some delays will occur as what were financially feasible projects will have their price put out of what one would call marketable. Maybe they're
                                      looking into setting up manufacturing facilities here. Or perhaps they're training African Swallows to carry MRC products rather than coconuts.;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                                        I Or perhaps they're training African Swallows to carry MRC products rather than coconuts.;)
                                        Depends on the "flight velocity".....lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post

Depends on the "flight velocity".....lol.
                                          Attached is leaked secret footage from the MRC flight testing facility:

Comment

Working...
                                          X