X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Navy/ Marine version, T-45 scheme!!! Can't wait for the release of the 105mm T-33

Comment

• Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
      My Delayed FOIL anxiety syndrome was quelled today with the arrival of this beauty. 12s 105mm, new upgraded version
      Glad to hear you did something about your DFAS.....can’t wait to see a flight vid of that beauty.;)

Comment

• Hey Manf, is that one of HSD's new ones that are supposedly coming in the fall? EDF or Turbine?

Woody

Comment

• Looks awesome Manfred!

Comment

• Woody, This is the new HSD 105mm super viper edf PNP with electromagnetic brakes. Version 4 of the viper. 12 s

Comment

• Originally posted by MANFRED View Post
              Woody, This is the new HSD 105mm super viper edf PNP with electromagnetic brakes. Version 4 of the viper. 12 s
              I'm a big fan of HSD Viper Jets. I have a 75mm HSD Viper, and the 90mm Viper Pro.

I'm super interested on how you like this plane. I've really had my eye on this newer one.

I'm very Jealous mate, congrats on the new plane.

Woody

Comment

• everything looks great, high state of completion out of the box. Only need to screw on nose and flying surfaces, plug it all together and bind to your receiver.

Comment

• So what's the over/under on days until we see FOIL and buy ourselves an early xmas present? I'll set the line at 4 days....

Comment

• Fingers crossed for a F22! Already pre-warned the wife just in case! LOL

Comment

• my flying bud just got a viper jet, the maiden soon to come. Foil......................... the tease is almost over :o)
                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• I wanted HOOT but the wife said wait, I told her maybe i cant wait if FOIL is better!

Comment

• Originally posted by the snake View Post
                          I wanted HOOT but the wife said wait, I told her maybe i cant wait if FOIL is better!
                          Maybe you'll find HOOT under the tree, or on the Eighth Day of Hanukkah. Whichever is applicable.

Comment

• Can we get a bone thrown to us with a snippet of meat on it before the unveiling ?
                            Pretty please....with a Beagle on top !

Comment

• Could it be? Is it for real? Oh it's been so long, I thought it was a dream. ... so please can we see a peek of the dream

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-exicted-please.gif
Views:	254
Size:	761.7 KB
ID:	158752

Comment

• A little hint would sure be nice Aros…. Just say'n… LOL

Comment

• I'm optimistic for a youtube video teaser followed by the flooding of analytical commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
                                    I'm optimistic for a youtube video teaser followed by the flooding of analytical commentary.
                                    I was hoping for that TODAY. Gotta stop getting my hopes up! LOL

Comment

• Lol....extra grainy footage of her flying past at her projected 150 MPH speed .....with a side of 12S.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

I was hoping for that TODAY. Gotta stop getting my hopes up! LOL
                                        Sadly I was too. Needless to say, the MRC website is on the ready for pre-order. What the hell is wrong with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete Lane View Post
                                          Lol....extra grainy footage of her flying past at her projected 150 MPH speed .....with a side of 12S.
                                          I wish it was so, i would!

Comment

Working...
                                          X