X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once the product page info was said to be started, I was thinking days. Now I'm thinking weeks. Maybe we got a little too excited.

Comment

• Nov 8-9th is my guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
        To quote Hobby King/Avios: SOON! :)
        Hopefully we're just using their term and not their time frame or we won't see Foil until summer of 2019 or later! :Yawn2:

Comment

• I know how to get FOIL to be released!!!!

All " I " have to do is buy a sale Item at Motion and ..... Guaranteed 10 min later the new page will be available..... :Straight-Face:
          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Get the 90mm F-104..... That is like, one of three Motion EDF's I don't own, and I want it!!! I have the 70mm and it is a challenge, but fun when you get her dialed in... But once the 419.00 goes out of the account to the 104 , FOIL will be only 489.99!!! LOL...

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
              I know how to get FOIL to be released!!!!

All " I " have to do is buy a sale Item at Motion and ..... Guaranteed 10 min later the new page will be available..... :Straight-Face:
              I am actually really in that situation right now. Been holding off two purchases waiting to see what Foil is and now this sale made one of those much more tempting. :Thinking:

Comment

• I've literally hit refresh on the MRC coming soon page 30 times today.

Comment

• Can anyone help me. I’m wanting to set my iphone up to alarm me whenever a new plane from MRC is announced. That way I can do some house work, or take a nap. :Sleeping:

Comment

• What, November 1 release......

Click image for larger version

Name:	6ceb5fbdd91e1c7b13125cbdde90340d.gif
Views:	251
Size:	902.5 KB
ID:	159179

Comment

• Lets all meet for beers!!!
                      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Ok, but already started.... while I wait......

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29217.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	159188

Comment

• Ha.... By the time they announce....

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                            Ha.... By the time they announce....
                            e4d, I like the way you think but this could be a couple week binge. :Whew:Not sure I'm up for that at my tender age. Best, LB
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• My gut tells me it's not going to be a couple weeks... wait, maybe it's just gas. :Silly:

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                My gut tells me it's not going to be a couple weeks... wait, maybe it's just gas. :Silly:
                                I doubt it will be gas
                                FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                  My gut tells me it's not going to be a couple weeks... wait, maybe it's just gas. :Silly:
                                  I'm hoping for about 12 or 13 HOURS! :)

Comment

• Just remember that putting up the product page and ACTUALLY being able to order the item are mutually exclusive terms. The posted the product page for the new scale helicopters nearly a month ago and that's as far as they've gotten.

Comment

• I would honestly just be happy to know what it is, I have to obsess over it for a while.

Comment

• You better hurry if you want me to fly this new plane MRC, its starting to snow up here and its hard to fly when your runway is under two feet of snow.

Comment

• You know when they release foil, they'll just announce something else and then it starts all over again:Scared:

Comment

Working...
                                          X