X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They usually announce first thing in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
      They usually announce first thing in the morning.
      And if a large project, they will post a teaser video to add to the torture the day before!

Comment

• Originally posted by the snake View Post

And if a large project, they will post a teaser video to add to the torture the day before!
        LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickstop View Post
          You know when they release foil, they'll just announce something else and then it starts all over again:Scared:
          I can just imagine it now, ¨Project Five Eyes Guesses" , and so on and so forth:Angry:

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
            You better hurry if you want me to fly this new plane MRC, its starting to snow up here and its hard to fly when your runway is under two feet of snow.
            Well for me, fixed-wing is over except for construction until next year, the county's closed the access road to the field until next spring. But it doesn't stop me from flying this around my yard, if they ever get around to actually sell it. Or it may just be another Tucker Torpedo.
            B222 Shadow Black 450 Size Helicopter from RotorScale - PNP - RSH0006P

Comment

• the Freewing F-14 "On sale " is starting to look appetizing!
              Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• So, when its announced, will we all be.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	original.gif
Views:	265
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	159240

Comment

• That's when I got mine, and the F-15, when they went on sale last year.
                  Pat

Comment

• F-100 or F-102 or F-106. Guaranteed!

Comment

• Steady as she goes guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                        F-100 or F-102 or F-106. Guaranteed!
                        Nope, not one of those, but it's for you folks who like them big. They decided to take a page from Horizon's playbook. It's a J-3 Cub with a 6000 mm wingspan sporting six, count 'em SIX 105 mm EDFs on the upper
                        side of the wing. It uses two of the new Admiral 28s, 125C batteries. And it only comes in black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post

I have seen one too many people on here get too impatient and end up having to sell some off their newest airplanes at a loss to get the money together to buy the latest release that they absolutely have to have more then the airplane they last bought.
                          Or worse yet they bought an inferior model just because that was the only one available on the market only to see Freewing release an even better model shortly after. I saw this happen when someone just had to have an A-4 and bought the LX models version and invested a lot of money in FW components only to discover not too long after that the FW A-4 was released. In this hobby penitence is not only a virtue it is a sound financial decision. :)$:Angry:$:Crying2:
                          Very, very true! I wanted the Phantom from day 1 but decided to wait. Was able to read about the do's and don'ts, and the set this at that and that at this, and other helpful tips that the brave test pilots were able to compile. I'm sure in time I will end up with whatever Foil is but for now I'm going to enjoy what I've got and let those brave test pilots ring it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post

I can just imagine it now, ¨Project Five Eyes Guesses" , and so on and so forth:Angry:
                            Yep, in addition to Five Eyes, Alpha has also mentioned Trident and Wolves as upcoming projects. Keep them coming MRC:Cool::)

Comment

• The most frugal offering of Project Foil yet. It would make a nice living room fan at a smaller scale....

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
                                The most frugal offering of Project Foil yet. It would make a nice living room fan at a smaller scale....
                                LOL A cheater hole shouldn’t be needed on that!

Comment

• I think it would be very exciting for MotionRC to offer a 105mm EDF. Would that be a 12S battery setup? If so, you can use a pair of 6S from the other Motion 80mm jets just fine. I hope there is a market for bigger foamies, because I really want one! I still think the ME-262 in twin 80mm would be a big hit like the A-10.

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                                    I think it would be very exciting for MotionRC to offer a 105mm EDF. Would that be a 12S battery setup? If so, you can use a pair of 6S from the other Motion 80mm jets just fine. I hope there is a market for bigger foamies, because I really want one! I still think the ME-262 in twin 80mm would be a big hit like the A-10.
                                    Yeah. A twin 80mm ME262 would be impressive! Twin 80's seem to be optimum. There are quite a few twin engine planes that could be done. Doubt we'll ever see a 4 EDF plane anytime...A quad 70mm setup would be interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
                                      I think it would be very exciting for MotionRC to offer a 105mm EDF. Would that be a 12S battery setup? If so, you can use a pair of 6S from the other Motion 80mm jets just fine. I hope there is a market for bigger foamies, because I really want one! I still think the ME-262 in twin 80mm would be a big hit like the A-10.
                                      I would also love for FW to release 90mm+ edf...i.e. 105 or even 120mm. Some models I would love to have like the Mir2000 but the present one is just too small for my taste..would love to see a big Mirage...A-4, etc..

Comment

• bill34207
                                        bill34207 commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        How close are to Florida Petronio? I have a 120 mm Mirage that I seldom fly any more. (10s EVF unit) and decent size. About the same as a JHH Mirage. The only real video I have of it https://youtu.be/xFwMX3f-Pfw

• A 120mm F-100 would be (as the kids say) SICK.

Comment

• I thought Motion releases typically happened on Tuesdays... I don't know much about the biz, but I wouldn't imagine it'd take more than a week to build a product page for a new release. So... maybe this coming Tuesday we find out?

Comment

Working...
                                        X