X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking the 105mm to the 160mm edf planes are not in the MRC plan. Are most people ready to spend the Benjimens it would cost for when when they could buy 3 planes and do they have the space to fly. Just like turbines, 1 turbine really equals 4 good size edf planes if you consider the entire cost.

Comment

• Yeah I don't see them going over 90mm. Just not their thing really. HSD has that covered pretty well. Just like they don't get into UMX sized planes, HH has that pretty well locked down.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
        Yeah I don't see them going over 90mm. Just not their thing really. HSD has that covered pretty well. Just like they don't get into UMX sized planes, HH has that pretty well locked down.
        Actually i really wish they would overlap a bit as that would push for quality and diversity of products. HSD could take note of FW approach to development, quality and customer support. HH could stand to look for diversity and not just put out the same models along with better product support. Not put a plane out and when the numbers of planes made sell out, discontinue supply of spares. After all, it is one pie and they are after their share. Me, i like taking bites from the whole pie...from UMX to Turbines. There all great.

Comment

• Well off track there a bit. As this is about FOIL, I was hoping for a hint, a nibble, a bone or a peak behind the curtain.
          All I can say is.....

Comment

• Its about that time that hints are done and the cookies come out. I tell ya this with the hipe, the premier better rival that of starwars in quality of production ;) LOLjust kiddin.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew_flyguy View Post
              I thought Motion releases typically happened on Tuesdays... I don't know much about the biz, but I wouldn't imagine it'd take more than a week to build a product page for a new release. So... maybe this coming Tuesday we find out?
              Probably had to get the November sales changes in first. There is a new release, but not foil.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                Thinking the 105mm to the 160mm edf planes are not in the MRC plan. Are most people ready to spend the Benjimens it would cost for when when they could buy 3 planes and do they have the space to fly. Just like turbines, 1 turbine really equals 4 good size edf planes if you consider the entire cost.
                Actually more than four probably because of fuel price fluctuations. Though there might be a corresponding cost if you do not have the batteries for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                  Its about that time that hints are done and the cookies come out. I tell ya this with the hipe, the premier better rival that of starwars in quality of production ;) LOLjust kiddin.
                  Jedi definitely, not the Prequels or Postquels. Perhaps we can call it "Revenge of Alpha"?

Comment

• YES!!! You're on point with the force!

Comment

• You know, looking back at the "whats next alpha" thread, it was on November 23, 2017 when Alpha said Foil will be released in 2018. So will its release be on the one year anniversery date?

Reading all of the other comments Alpha has made about projects, this project was proably started in 2016. Makes you wonder whats in that pipe line.... one can only dream of what sping will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                        You know, looking back at the "whats next alpha" thread, it was on November 23, 2017 when Alpha said Foil will be released in 2018. So will its release be on the one year anniversery date?

Reading all of the other comments Alpha has made about projects, this project was proably started in 2016. Makes you wonder whats in that pipe line.... one can only dream of what sping will be.
                        The problem with announcing it on the 23rd is that's Thanksgiving in the US this year. And that would be cutting it close to getting orders fulfilled for Christmas/Hanukkah.

Comment

• I don't mind waiting.... that is if the announcement lands with an In stock Status!
                          Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I'm optimistic it's this week. I can't imagine Aros to actually come out with product page progress without having a relatively quick release. I'm excited either way, even if it's not a plane I'll end up getting.

Comment

• Well, we can only hope it is announced and we get to put some "FOIL" around the old tree this year. Question is how big is the package and what it contains. Seems to be a wide range of speculation. I am hopeing for a cat ( 90mm F9F Panther or Cougar) but maybe a 90mm F100 or a twin 80 F18. In this hangar all would be welcomed.... so come on Aros... show me the button....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_27470.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	159628

Comment

• The 8th.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                  The 8th.....
                                  I'll see that and raise it. Video teaser tomorrow, release on Tuesday. And I'm thinking/hoping twin 80 something or other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                    The 8th.....
                                    Very interesting,,, a fact or perhaps a wish?
                                    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Come to me grainy vidio.....load the rice into the yard spreader . Step up the ladder behind the camera and spin that handle !

Comment

• Ok Alpha and Aros time to simultaneously turn your keys and RELEASE PROJECT FOIL.....

Comment

• Thy Keys Be A Turnin' Very Very VERY Soon.... ;)
                                          My YouTube RC videos:
                                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
                                          X