You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see V2 Freewing F-14? or any other FW jet made into a V2 ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a V3 F35, made outta EPO. The only thing keeping me from getting the current version is the EPS foam.

Comment

Yes like 80mm, full control surfaces, and retracts!

Comment

Reference my earlier post, I think they already did make the Su-35 into a V-2. Upgraded power, and I think, based on a video, maybe they strengthened the battery bay area?
        I don't know because I never had a V1.

I hope they bring back the F-18.
        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Thinking the T-45 would benifit, lighten up the plane and increase the power. Nice plane but lacking that extra touch.. also add upgrade to the paint scheme

Click image for larger version

Name:	mcdonnell-douglas-t-45-goshawk.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	153627

Comment

Originally posted by seaviper View Post
            Reference my earlier post, I think they already did make the Su-35 into a V-2. Upgraded power, and I think, based on a video, maybe they strengthened the battery bay area?
            I don't know because I never had a V1.

I hope they bring back the F-18.
            As far as I can tell, the drive system is more powerful. Can't remember for sure but I think more screws are used to attach stuff, instead of gluing. Surprisingly, based on your videos of your SU, the sound of those 12 blades don't sound much different than my original 6 blades, maybe a little more whistle but the same harmonics when at high throttle.

Comment

You should try the FW 2210kv Inrunners. The sound is much cleaner. The 4 that I purchased were balanced perfectly. The light EPS with all the hollow sections in the SU act like a sound amplifier. You can get a pair of 2210s for about $100, but you also need 80a ESCs. So it costs half the price of the plane

Comment

Working...
              X