X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FMS 70mm T-45 Goshawk EDF Jet

I see FMS just recently offered as pre-order this new T-45 70mm EDF Goshawk (PnP) (960mm wingspan). This is a nice Iooking plane. Pictured right is my older, smaller 64mm T-45 Lanyu version with fixed gear.

This new FMS has CNC-machined shock-absorbing retractable landing gear sets. I think I'm interested. See the link below.

My friend I fly with here was really talking this one up, has alot of potential!

Comment

I love my Freewing 90mm T-45, has a ton of detail including a lighted HUD:Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180409_121838798_iOS.jpg
Views:	1162
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	144091
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I did tell him about that one as well.

Comment

Only bad thing is...fms has stated a 6s 5000 lipo won’t fir

Comment

Nice... But I do really like my 90mm. Slats!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by weedsnager View Post
              What size 6s does it spec at i wonder ? , I must have missed it in the info

Comment

Originally posted by Hemidoo View Post

What size 6s does it spec at i wonder ? , I must have missed it in the info
                According to FMS, it uses: 6S 3300mAh-4000mAh Li-Po 35C.

Comment

According to FMS, it uses: 6S 3300mAh-4000mAh Li-Po 35C

Comment

Fms said to me that the plane won’t cg correctly with a 5000...

Comment

Thats what is said about the Yak 130 also(FMS)but all it takes is a little foam carving.

Comment

I hope it can be modified

Comment

Originally posted by weedsnager View Post
                          I fly my 70mm Hawk with a 6250... it’s the same plane basically..

this seems a better price point since you don’t neec to upgrade the gear

Comment

FMS has put out some really nice jets here lately. There F18F is awesome... Now this. I think the 6s 70mm jets are the best power/flight time for the current battery technology. I say keep up the awesome work FMS and keep them coming..
                            My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

fms web site says out of stock all ready

Comment

It was kind of misleading before, it's a pre-order but it said in stock so I think they just changed it because of that?

Comment

It looks like a great little EDF and the best alternative for someone looking for a smaller T-45 without having to paint and modify a FW Hawk.
                                  I will have to wait and see for reviews and compare spare part cost to Freewing's.
                                  Other than that the only cons are a small battery bay and no lights.

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                    I love my Freewing 90mm T-45, has a ton of detail including a lighted HUD:Cool:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180409_121838798_iOS.jpg
Views:	1162
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	144091
                                    How many Flights on yours?? I sold mine.... May buy another. :-)
                                    Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

It's now listed as In-Stock again. 7/31/2018. I sent them an inquiry and they replied as such.

Comment

Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post

How many Flights on yours?? I sold mine.... May buy another. :-)
                                        I had one and had a chance to trade it even for an F-14 so as soon as I got back home I ordered another one so between the two I have around 40 flights and really like it.

TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                        X