You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Out Of Production Jets Would You Like Reissued or V2?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Out Of Production Jets Would You Like Reissued or V2?

From FMS, the F4D and/or Dassault Rafael.

AFrom HK F9F Panther

Comment

Originally posted by Air Florida View Post
      AFrom HK F9F Panther
      What size EDF are you talking about?

Comment

I'd like to see a V2 Su-47 Berkut from LX. Modern undercarriage, enlarged battery bay, better control hardware, simpler gear door covers, better wing connection, reduced complexity. ARF PLUS (no power system) would be fine with me since I don't trust their electronics. The shape of the Su-47 is so unique, and the EPS foam can handle black in direct sun for longer than EPO. While LX's shape isn't perfect, it's close enough for me.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Bring back the FW 90mm Eurofighter, one of my favorites.:Cool:

Comment

I really like to see a v2 of the f-86. Adding quick connect wings. I hear it’s a pain to take the wings off. I really want this jet but I sadly drive an accord so easy wing on and off is a must.

Comment

Outside of foam, I'd like to see the Aeronaut Vampire upgraded with provisions made for flaps and retracts. Next level up, Airworld Me-262 twin 90mm version with flaps added as standard. Also more modern composite construction to bring the weight down. I had one previously but sold it on before I could get started adding flaps. To be honest,the additional of scale flaps was more work than I wanted to take on at the time ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1264bc6a.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	188084

Comment

LX F-117A updated with servoless retracts and better suspension

Comment

LX SR-71 with stronger gear, more robust power system, built-in thrust tubes, whale tail, scale lighting. LX B-2 with much better gear, power system and a more accessible and intuitive battery tray/area.
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                    LX SR-71 with stronger gear, more robust power system, built-in thrust tubes, whale tail, scale lighting. LX B-2 with much better gear, power system and a more accessible and intuitive battery tray/area.
                    +1 on both of those. Also:

Nicesky 70mm XB-70 Valkyrie - Electric retracts with scale gear, EPO airframe, upgraded power system
                    RC Lander 90mm T-33 - EPO foam, better fit&finish, improved ducting, corrected nose gear location, scale-sized intakes, and washout added
                    RC Lander 70mm F9F Panther - Modern Power system/servos, EPO with improved finish, molded plastic gear doors, relaible retracts
                    FlyFly 90mm F-100 Super Sabre - EPO foam, better fit/finish, reinforced structure, modern power system, robust scale gear, led lighting, molded plastic gear doors, and a SEA camo paint scheme

Comment

Now if we can just clone Alpha and send him to LX we would be in business! LOL
                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I'd like to see a JHH A-7 Corsair II. As much as I have loved JHH in a past life, their A-7 Corsair II wasn't a PNP. Quite a bit of work still had to be invested in one of these kits. I would like to see a proper 90mm Super Scale PNP version. Oh yea and an F-8 to boot.

Woody

Comment

F100!!! I have two Fly Fly F100s in the box, waiting to be built. However, I just finished building one, and that turned out to be close to 10.Lbs including two 4S 5000mah batteries. The jet was adequate for level flight but to heavy to go for vertical maneuvers or bail out from a stalled landing. I would really like to see Freewing manufacture a properly tested F100, instead of the Fly Fly model that is mainly good for a Turbine set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                            Now if we can just clone Alpha and send him to LX we would be in business! LOL
                            Unless MRC started carrying LX it would be a VERY BAD IDEA for MRC since the only US store that I know of "shall not be named" but they're re-branded BlitzRCWorks

Comment

I think the better idea is for us and FW to launch a "Skunk Works" division so WE can do those stealth models properly! :Cool: :Cool:
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by ddsjoseph View Post
                                F100!!! I have two Fly Fly F100s in the box, waiting to be built. However, I just finished building one, and that turned out to be close to 10.Lbs including two 4S 5000mah batteries. The jet was adequate for level flight but to heavy to go for vertical maneuvers or bail out from a stalled landing. I would really like to see Freewing manufacture a properly tested F100, instead of the Fly Fly model that is mainly good for a Turbine set up.
                                Yes F-100, and the F-105 as well. Would love to see a nice 90mm of each one of those for sure.

Woody

Comment

I'd like to see an EPO foam version of the Nitroplanes(CMP) Falcon 120, in that 60 to 65 inch span size.
                                  Can be sold as an ARF with options. Pusher prop, twin 80's , single 90 + mm EDF.
                                  Ship it in plain white (unpainted or white that can act as a base color) and let people create their own color schemes.
                                  FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

LX are not a great supplier and their offerings are dated and far below our current offerings in terms of quality and finish, so I can say for myself at least that its a brand I'd like not ever to see offered by MRC ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Yes F-100, and the F-105 as well. Would love to see a nice 90mm of each one of those for sure.

Woody
                                      And F-106 :)

Comment

Just saw something about a plane that would make a wonderful scale subject...

BD-10

Home built jet. only 5 made. they got the structure wrong for the power... It was advertised as mach 1+ capable. Tended to shed parts if the owner tried it. similarly it was advertised as high G capable, but, No.

Needed a better airframe structures engineer.
                                        as low as 90 mph takeoff (with 0 to 100 in 6 seconds)... and safely exceeding 500 mph is pretty good.
                                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Working...
                                        X