X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectrum dx9 and avanti flaps

So setting up flaps on my avanti with my old 11x was easy With the dx9 im at a loss

Find the flaps section of the menu and you may find the flaps are inhibited by default. This is done for the people who commonly use the 2 channels for aileron servo setup to prevent accidentally altering both ailerons up/down at the same time.
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

With the ribbon type of wing aiireon and flap wiring Activation of flap mixes with retracts .The default flap works as a 3 position switch just fine its the trying to mix elevator to flap that i just cant figure out.the above when you try to activate flaps

Comment

Originally posted by Charlesr View Post
        With the ribbon type of wing aiireon and flap wiring Activation of flap mixes with retracts .The default flap works as a 3 position switch just fine its the trying to mix elevator to flap that i just cant figure out.the above when you try to activate flaps
        You are using the default setting for the flap switch. You must tell the TX that you have "aircraft type - 1 AIL, 1 Flap" in order to open up the flap menu. In there, you will see the column where you can select elevator compensation.

Comment

Yes i know that guess im not saying right when i open the program and check the monitor the retracts are being affected ?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlesr View Post
            Yes i know that guess im not saying right when i open the program and check the monitor the retracts are being affected ?
            It's likely that you've got cross current contamination in the control board or double check to make sure all plugs are seated correctly in their proper slots. You should separate out the flaps and hook them directly to the RX.
            Oh, do the retracts actually deploy or do you just see a small deflection on the monitor?

Comment

Working...
            X