X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing F22 with T35 Kolibri Turbine

Hi I made the F22 with Kolibri T35 Turbine and 1 Liter Platy Buss Tank. Current wight: 3625 Gramm

Running Test.... https://youtu.be/yg7Ig9Sm9tA

Comment

Any problems with the asymmetric thrust? Seems like the F-22, with its low wingloading, would be ideal for this conversion.

Comment

Looking to do an F22 with the K30 any flight reviews or info on this or success with the kolibri
        Last edited by yf22raptor; Jan 31, 2019, 06:18 PM. Reason: Info

Comment

Today maiden with Kolibri T35 works perfeckt https://youtu.be/UNgIZf4i1ak

Comment

Nice job! Gutsy maiden with the vis and ceiling!

Comment

Here a new video from my F22 and F22 from Julius. This is one of the best toys ever. Perfekt in slow and top speed. No problems
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by ursli75 View Post
                Here a new video from my F22 and F22 from Julius. This is one of the best toys ever. Perfekt in slow and top speed. No problems
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Urs,

Fabulous job! No trim problems with the asymmetric thrust?

Thanks,

Greg

Comment

I saw someone on FB who mounted a K30 all the way in the back with no pipe. I was curious how it affected the CG. There’s just a few threads on these conversions and they’re all over the web. It would be nice for a database where everybody puts their model, equipment used, specs and flight success in one place.

Comment

The CC is perfect and nothing to trimm. It works perfect....

Comment

I’m guessing you have the turbine set at an offset to account for the asymmetric thrust.
                      how much offset do you have?
                      is the trim the same at all thrust settings?

Comment

You can see at the pictures wath i did. Just removed some epo parts and insert the turbine it is mabe 1cm not in line and the trust tube is in the center from right exhoust. I had nothing to trimm evertithing works perfekt. I added electric brakes at the weehls to better stop and start.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrnflyr View Post
                          I saw someone on FB who mounted a K30 all the way in the back with no pipe. I was curious how it affected the CG. There’s just a few threads on these conversions and they’re all over the web. It would be nice for a database where everybody puts their model, equipment used, specs and flight success in one place.
                          I'm not sure whether you need Facebook to view this video, but having a K30 myself, it makes a ideal engine for the conversion of a foamy, if you can't afford the extra dollars for the excellent Kolibri engine. https://www.facebook.com/tony.hong.5...9069443772660/

Comment

K 30 install almost done ..did a center 40mm pipe .

Comment

I really like how the conversion turned out all while still looking the same from the outside.What are the average flight times you are getting with that setup?

Comment

Has a 27 ounce tank , haven't flown it yet prob 5 plus minutes easy was getting 4 min in t-45 with 24 ounce tank but heavier airframe....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                  X