X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare fuse for FA18 Hornet 90mm

Soooo If I needed a new fuse for the 90mm FA18, is it 'unglued/unassebled' so you can run the wire leads? Just asking, ya know, for friend.  :angel:

Attached Files

RE: Spare fuse for FA18 Hornet 90mm

Friend,
    Sorry to see that!

Most FreeWing Replacement fuselages come glued together just like you found them when you bought the model. That is the servo extensions are imbedded in the fuselage, no need to fish new ones into the replacement fuse. All you need to do is plug in the servo leads into the extension, center the servo install the servo arms and glue down the servo.

Glad to see you wanting to repair that model.

All the best,
    Konrad

Comment

RE: Spare fuse for FA18 Hornet 90mm

Originally posted by Konrad
      Friend,
      Sorry to see that!

Most FreeWing Replacement fuselages come glued together just like you found them when you bought the model. That is the servo extensions are imbedded in the fuselage, no need to fish new ones into the replacement fuse. All you need to do is plug in the servo leads into the extension, center the servo install the servo arms and glue down the servo.

Glad to see you wanting to repair that model.

All the best,
      Konrad
      Thanks Konrad that's good to know. It appears only the main fuse and wings were damaged. I think I can bring her back to life!
      [hr]
      I'm SERIOUSLY wondering if this is the cause of the failure!!! It seemed weird that it didn't have enough power to pull up!!!  There's no remnant of any solder on the board. If there was a break from the impact, there would at least be some damage to the board????

I know on my rc race cars, you can lose one of the 3 leads and it'll still run, just wayyyy less power. That seems to be making sense now that I didn't have enough power to climb!
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X