X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing 90mm F104

Having a problem with the undercarriage. Can't get the 3 gears & doors to cycle in the correct sequence. Is there a particular pattern to place the gear/door plugs on the board? I have purchased a new board & regardless, the same result with both boards. Main gear cycles nose stays up, or nose down & mains up. I have checked each gear individually (servo tester) and the 3 gears function correctly. Does anybody have any suggestions please?
    Thanks.

Mine's in storage for the winter so I can't peek at the connections... but it sounds like you've already checked them. I would suggest that you post on the main thread, where there have been more than 10,000 views and hundreds of posts. If you put your question there it will probably be seen by more. Did you try cycling the nose gear once manually (using a tester) to get it into the same cycle as the main gear?

Here's the link to the main thread:

Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Thanks Marc, will do. Tried the get them into the same cycle. No joy.

Comment

Working...
      X