X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Spektrum Ar636 Help

Looking for some direction, have installed the Ar636 receiver into the Avanti, servo test on rudder works fine, servo test on nose gear fine, when I plug these into the circuit board on the plane, all surfaces are working correctly except the rudder. The rudder will only turn in one direction if looking at the back of the plane when I push the control on the radio to the right the rudder only goes to the left, nose gear also will not go to the right. I have tried a y harness plugged both leads from the rudder and nose gear to a servo tester and they work fine, plug that into the receiver and I get the same issue.
    Thank you for the assistance
    Joe

First thing to try is to do a clear of the model memory slot.

I have seen people apply sub trim over several models and end up with one direction of travel being unavailable.

Always start out with clearing model memory when setting up a new airplane. Even if that memory slot has never been used.

Next plug the rudder into the elevator channel and see if you can get the correct travel from the wrong stick.

Try a different RX

Plug a different servo in the RX directly and see if it responds the same.

Bypass the multifunction board and plug the rudder direct to the RX.

Narrowing down if its the TX, RX, servo or the multifunction board

Which order you try (other than clear memory being first) is not really important. At some point you will find what is not right.
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Thank you for the advise, used direction provided and working fine now, so thank you for the help, excited for weather change and chance to fly her.
      Joe

Comment

Working...
      X