X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Jet-installing the Admiral RX600SP Receiver

I wasn't able to find anything on this. Can someone give me some ideas on installing this receiver (Admiral RX600SP Receiver) into the Avanti. I have everything all set and plugged in, just need to mount to center/flat area.
    Thanks!

Since no one has responded all day, you may have it figured out by now. But ................ Take a look at the videos that Motion has on the product page. They may help you in this regard. They always advise to mount gyro type devices as close to the CG and center line of the plane as possible but this is not always possible and I’ve found that it is not really necessary. Just make sure you mount it on a flat surface that is as level as possible. Use a piece of double sided sticky cushion (1/8” thick is good). It can be off-center line and still work well. It can also be a reasonable distance away from the CG and still work. Just make sure that the orientation is as per the instructions (ie, the pins are facing the direction as indicated). Always test for correct gyro directional response on high gain, then turn down the gain for the first flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyingace123 View Post
      I wasn't able to find anything on this. Can someone give me some ideas on installing this receiver (Admiral RX600SP Receiver) into the Avanti. I have everything all set and plugged in, just need to mount to center/flat area.
      Thanks!
      Welcome to Hobby Squawk, Flyingace123! As Xviper mentioned, watch our setup videos and you should be ready in no time. As far as placement in your Avanti, near the CG is ideal, but I tested the prototype Avanti with the RX600SP forward in the battery bay, on the raised foam "shelf" above the wooden battery floor.

Pilot Ryan is here to walk you through setting up your Admiral RX600SP Receiver with Gyro. find it here: http://bit.ly/AdmiralGyroTable of Contents01:29 - Se...

Pilot Ryan is here to show the 3 different combos of the Admiral RX600SP Receiver with Gyro. find it here: http://bit.ly/AdmiralGyroDon't miss the quick star...

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
      X