X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing F-86 Sabre EDF setup.

I am new to using elevators and ailerons as is on a new F-86 Sabre 64mm EDF I got from Motion RC. How are the elevators and ailerons suppose to work together. I have read a little and seen two or three different ways. Assume I am using a Spektrum 4 channel receiver with a y connector for the ailerons on a single channel. Should they be set to move in alternate directions in tandem with the elevators? I really have no clue so some guidance would be great. Thanks!!

RE: Freewing F-86 Sabre EDF setup.

Originally posted by lnelson15
    I am new to using elevators and ailerons as is on a new F-86 Sabre 64mm EDF I got from Motion RC. How are the elevators and ailerons suppose to work together. I have read a little and seen two or three different ways. Assume I am using a Spektrum 4 channel receiver with a y connector for the ailerons on a single channel. Should they be set to move in alternate directions in tandem with the elevators? I really have no clue so some guidance would be great. Thanks!!
    Welcome to the forum,

Both elevators should always move the same way and the ailerons should move in opposite directions.

What 4 channel remote do you have, some of them don't have full range which will cause you to loose signal to the plane and it will crash?

Comment

I have a Spectrum AR400 4 Channel for this jet. I have fired up the receiver via the transmitter. I did the initialize on the ESC and the motor runs after I it plugged in with the right way. I have not connected the elevator and ailerons servo leads yet but will get to that later today. Thanks for the tip on the receiver..

Comment

I was talking about the transmitter not the receiver just so you know.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ss0028
          I was talking about the transmitter not the receiver just so you know.

Good luck!
          Okay. No I am going to use a DX6i as it is convenient with the ability to have various fixed and rotary wing models.

Comment

Working...
          X