X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty excited, just ordered the hp stinger

I'm pretty excited for my second sport jet. My first being the fms futura. I wanted a 90mm to go with my 90mm F86 I've been flying, otherwise I probably would have gone with an avanti. I cant wait, while it wont by a long shot be my first freewing model, it is my first freewing jet. I'm hoping the HP version will meet my expectations for speed.

Got her together, mechanically trimmed out, programmed, and ready for maiden. She's a big jet for sure!

Comment

Here she is!

Comment

Congrats! The Stinger 90 flies great overall. I think you'll like it.

Comment

Cool, thank you, I am really looking forward to flying it Thursday for the first time. She makes the futura look small for sure, but still doesnt match the sheer size of my 90mm F86. I'm hoping to get some gps speed readings as well.

Comment

How much difference is there really between the original and HP version?

Comment

I haven't flown the Stinger 90 on the upgrading Freewing 6S inrunner system. However, I flown the stock previous outrunner version, a upgraded 6S aftermarket EDF/motor, 8S aftermarket system, and 10S aftermarket system. So, I noticed enough of a difference between the stock 6S outrunner versus the 6S aftermarket inrunner system I had at the time. Hopefully you notice enough of a difference as well. The Stinger performs really well, even on the old system, so the HP version I'm sure is icing on the cake.

Comment

Very cool, I've got a date set for Thursday to test fly. Weather permitting of course

Comment

Good luck, but you won't need it.

Comment

Thank you brother

Comment

Got the maiden knocked out, all I can say is wow, what a plane. Videos to come. It's a blast to fly!

Comment

Great job! It is an excellent aircraft.

Comment

Thanks brother, here's the maiden

Comment

Here's some speed passes

Comment

Comment

I added 2 multi connectors on mine, in Hope's of making transport and storage easier

Comment

Pics of the planes together that flew that day

Comment

Found the only thing I dont like about the plane, and that is the open wire channels. Simple fix to it really, just alittle packing tape to cover the wires.

Comment

Maddened mine today with the 1900 9 blade fan. Its fast enough for me. Rifleman what fan u useing in yours?

Comment

It's the stock 1900 9b as well, I got a GPS read of 129mph a couple weeks ago. She's pretty fast.

Comment

Working...
                                        X