Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree 110% with that stament , stick time in real life , i know with my habu and my a10 both i started on the sim , it did make the transition to real life a bit less jittery , i had aleast an idea what the plane was going to do with the up stick off the ground and it gave me a look at throttle position also. I know old timers are like throw that in the air and figure it out then , but i just dont work like that , do all the home work get all the goox results

Comment

So im just gonna load a f18 into the reciever because thats gonna have the same surfaces, and its fast , ill tx up the vectors and set up a kill switch for them , got batterys in today , so its all coming togather

Comment

Well all things went well from unloading to setup fpr take off, jet powered up shot down the runway slow lift off the runway , claimed well , put in more thrust , leaned it to the left it turned so nice and smooth got 3/4 through a complete turn and lost signal took off running towards the plane , it was balanced very well because of its slow flat spin down to the ground with gear still deployed , touch down broke off the whole front session, now im at a losse because i just flew my habu sts in the same pattern to warm up for the next flight i even put a fresh battery pack in transmitter so i could check that out of my mind . She was beautiful taking off and had plenty of power gaining altitude, then dead . No responce.
        going to put that rx in a glider and fly it out
        ALL spectrum gear

Comment

Originally posted by A10warthog View Post
          Well all things went well from unloading to setup fpr take off, jet powered up shot down the runway slow lift off the runway , claimed well , put in more thrust , leaned it to the left it turned so nice and smooth got 3/4 through a complete turn and lost signal took off running towards the plane , it was balanced very well because of its slow flat spin down to the ground with gear still deployed , touch down broke off the whole front session, now im at a losse because i just flew my habu sts in the same pattern to warm up for the next flight i even put a fresh battery pack in transmitter so i could check that out of my mind . She was beautiful taking off and had plenty of power gaining altitude, then dead . No responce.
          going to put that rx in a glider and fly it out
          ALL spectrum gear
          That's a bloody shame. So sorry to hear this.
          You're using the AR630? I've never completely trusted those antenna-less Spektrums. I even have some doubts about those RXs with the tiny diversity antennas. They may work in some planes while in others, they seem to have issues with signal loss. It all depends on the location of the RX in the plane. Look at the proximity to things like power cables and carbon fiber things in your SU. Do you use the same RX in your Habu? If you put that same RX in a glider to test, you might want to pick a glider you're not particularly fond of. If a glider goes "dead", it might just float away.

Comment

Working...
          X