Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUYER BEWARE

Public service warning:
    Buying direct from freewing? you might as well burn your money...
    I purchased a discontinued plane from them in August, and it still has not shipped. (still in stock btw)
    I have asked for a refund through both the sales, and customer service departments and nothing.
    Their shipping stated at the time 7-10 days, so since that time frame passed i have sent countless emails
    all met with broken promises and out right lies. I'm guessing this culture comes from the top down.
    The last email I recieved from them stated its on the shipping road to Singapore with a 1.5 month old tracking #
    which btw when tracked says shipping info recieved but not the item. Now the same planes is discounted, and ships
    in 3-7 business days WTF? Anyway just had to VENT
    Hope this saves someone else from the grief it has caused me...

It’s well known there is a site claiming to be FreeWing that is not and has never been FW… sorry you got taken.

Comment

Daryl, you should have talked to me about this last time we were flying together. That is NOT Freewing. It's a known scammer. There's a thread about it on this forum. Hope you paid by PayPal. At least you can get your money back. Also, there is another scammer, possibly the same guy, who says he's FMS. It's NOT FMS and even the real FMS has a warning about it on their home page.

Comment

Well it wasnt known to me unfortunately, I recieved a link from a trusted company to contact customer service...
        oddly enough it took me to the same site. I have had no replies from said customer service so not sure what to think,
        other than my OP

Comment

unfortunatly its a scam site, freewing do not sell direct to the public, and you will not get a reply from a well known scam site, i hope you paid with paypal or with your credit card

Comment

Working...
          X