X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PJ-50 Nose gear brace for sale

Just finished test fitting a nose gear brace for the PJ-50. Now for sale 11.50 shipped. Will be 1 white brace printed in ABS!

PayPal Goods/services to wildvortex@charter.net. typically ships next business day.

Originally posted by Wildvortex View Post
    Just finished test fitting a nose gear brace for the PJ-50. Now for sale 11.50 shipped. Will be 1 white brace printed in ABS! WV, PayPal Goods/services to wildvortex@charter.net. typically ships next business day.
    WV, This post is an advertising message. These are not allowed.

If you want to market anything, use a Banner Ad (Contact Aros) or post in the classified section here at Hobby Squawk.

Respectfully LB (Moderator)
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Hmmm, have never had a problem before but whatever. Just have had several of the hobby squawk users contact me and ask me to post here. You can delete it and I will go elsewhere.

Comment

Yes, they are available now. Thank you.

Comment

Hmmm, have never had a problem before but whatever. Just have had several of the hobby squawk users contact me and ask me to post here. You can delete it and I will go elsewhere.
          WV, Just post your products/services in the Classified section or ask Aros for free banner ad space, and no worries. If members have asked you to post here, those members are mistaken, no more, no less. Looks like a good design. Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Ok elbee. Didn't even realize there was a classified section. Always use my phone. Scrolled down quite a way and didn't see anything. Just assumed there wasn't one. My mistake

Comment

• Elbee
              Elbee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey, no problem. Seriously, send Aros a private message and get a spot on the banner ad at the top of the page. As I wrote, it is free, and everyone will see it at one time or another. Best, LB

Ok elbee. Didn't even realize there was a classified section. Always use my phone. Scrolled down quite a way and didn't see anything. Just assumed there wasn't one. My mistake
            Wildvortex

The 16th of Jan 22 you initiated in the "RC Products for sale or Trade" section (Squawk Classifieds) a thread named

ABS Nose gear braces Freewing, FMS, E-flite, Flightline
            I know as I've gotten older how I forget about stuff
            Just add your newest brace to that thread since your price and other criteria matches the details of the others and I'll close this thread when you get it done.

Best regards,
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Yah OV, 😂 a lot has gone one since then. Mind not really with it and truthfully not on hobbysquak much. Mind just isn't with it. Went through rotator cuff surgery literally 2 days after that post.

Comment

Working...
              X