X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dynam a-10 battery

I see the freewing 64mm a-10 can ue a 4s 3600 lipo, what about the dynam a-10. what is max and all good size to use?

The Dynam A-10 has always been a 3s plane. Yes, it's pretty gutless. Although it has the same size ESCs as the Freewing, the motors likely won't survive (for long). If you want more punch, the least you can do is get the Freewing fans and put them into your Dynam if you really like the Dynam enough to do this mod.
    The other problem is the way the Dynam is built. It was designed to balance with a 2200, 3s battery. Even if you upgrade the fans, you may not be able to balance it with a 4s battery unless it's much smaller and then your flight times will suffer. Best option is to just buy the Freewing since the Dynam is discontinued and parts will be hard to find later.

Comment

I have 2 dynam a10 kits building now. I put 2 3200 kv 12 balde fans in them, getting 700 watts on 3s 4500, what size is max should I use for 3s?

Comment

That depends on the balance. It's not so much size (mah) but more the weight. Are you able to balance the plane at the recommended CG with a 4500? Probably not since it only calls for 2200mah, 3s. Also, 700 watts out of 2 fans on that plane isn't all that much. (Or is that 700 watts EACH?)

Comment

have not tried yet. can t belief the freewing a10 can hold 4s 3600 whe nguys say the dynam one cant? its the same size plane? should I stick with 3s packs that are 300g or less? I have 3s 3600 hrb and zee 3s 4500, might need some 3s 2600-3000 ones??

Comment

is there any same size inrunners for this plane I could buy? would be quieter?

Comment

You can't just look at "size". There's likely differences in internal packaging and structure. The Freewing is nearly 700g heavier, so something is different. The internal battery compartment is probably bigger and not necessarily in the exact same location.
              If you haven't even tried to balance the plane with the batteries you've got, perhaps you should. After that, your questions may be more refined. As for finding other fans that would work, do your research by looking at other 64mm planes and compare their KVs and blade count. The Freewing has 12-blade fans. Your Dynam probably has low blade count and thus, makes a sound that might be unpleasant to you and therefore, seems "loud". A 12-blade fan will have a more jet like sound and to most RC pilots, sound much more pleasant and not so loud.

Comment

as I said im using 2 change sun 3200 kv motors and 12 blade fans in this a10. do you have the dynam a10 what about mah size in this plane? 3s 2600-3000 range?

Comment

I've gone through 3 of them but many years ago, so can't remember any of the specs. I do remember flying them on 2200mah, 3s, under 200g. Like I said, mah size is meaningless. I have Zippy 2800mah, 3s that weigh about the same as my 2200's.

Comment

hi! for the dynam a-10, I have a kit Im building now but want the put the elevator pushrod on top on elevator for belly landings but im getting binding on pushrod when servo moves to down elevator??

Comment

Hi ! I have a problem with my dynam a-10, having some binding when moving pushrod on elevator on e way. 2 pics to show movement.

Comment

You know you can cut the excess wire, right? Also, if the elevator (or any control surface) is a bit stiff, you are supposed to "exercise" (work them manually in both directions till they are loose) them before you connect the rod.

Comment

did all that! but I fixe the binding now the servo in plane still moves slighty? even when glued, is this normal?

Comment

No. Should be solid. Why is it moving if you've glued it? Or should I ask what is moving?

Comment

have not glued it yet but when I hold firmly, i can fell it move, they should of made servo closer to elevator, would stop this

Comment

if using 3s should I use between 2600- 3000 mah packs under 220 g???

Comment

one more question for this a10 and the freewing 64mm f-18, how do they expect you replaced servos if failed , rip it all out?

Comment

If you haven't glued it yet, why did you say it moves when glued? Your questions are very misleading and at times, very strange. Sorry, but I find it very hard to follow what you're doing or what you're asking. I don't see anyone else stepping in to try to help. I think I understand why now.
                                    As far as what they should or should not have done, it works the way it was intended. You changed it by moving the control horn to the other side. Once you do that, what Dynam did no longer applies.

Comment

theres no difference on what side the rod is on. and I dont need smart remarks on here just asking for info!

Comment

OK, I'm done. Others can have at it.

Comment

Working...
                                        X