X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti sport jet motor problem

New to this forum so excuse me if this topic has been covered. I have the free wing 80mm edf avanti sport jet. I’m using an admiral 6000 mah 50C battery. When I plug the battery in all control surfaces work but I’m getting a rapid beeping and no motor response. I’m thinking there is something wrong with my esc but being relatively new to electric flight I wanted to get some opinions. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by MarkdaleMark View Post
    New to this forum so excuse me if this topic has been covered. I have the free wing 80mm edf avanti sport jet. I’m using an admiral 6000 mah 50C battery. When I plug the battery in all control surfaces work but I’m getting a rapid beeping and no motor response. I’m thinking there is something wrong with my esc but being relatively new to electric flight I wanted to get some opinions. Thanks in advance
    ESC won't arm unless the throttle is closed.

1. maybe your throttle stick needs calibrating. Does your transmitter have a stick calibration routine? Does it have a monitor to see what the channel output is?

2. maybe your throttle trim is set too high,

3. Maybe the ESC needs calibrating.

Comment

Thank you for this. Between the last time I flew it abs this problem I was monkeying around with the throttle trim setting. I will take a look

Comment

Also check all 3 ESC to motor wires to ensure all are connected solidly and no wires/connectors are damaged.

Comment

Thanks to everyone. The throttle trim was not at zero. Problem solved

Comment

Working...
          X