You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4S 4000 mAh too much battery for the Rebel 70 ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4S 4000 mAh too much battery for the Rebel 70 ?

I’d like to know if 4S 4000 mAh battery is to much battery for the Rebel 70?

I think a 3000 is biggest that will fit, but if a 4000will fit and it will balance than try it.

Comment

I agree, there are different sized 4000's but I think none will fit, it's a small battery area.

Comment

I flew mine a couple days ago on a Liperior 4S 4000 30C with no issues. Had a good 4 minute flight and flew solid. Yes it was a tight fit but not to the point of forcing it in.

Comment

Admiral Pro 4s 3600MaH will fit with "relative" ease (eg no forcing and no cutting req'd). Balance is also correct.

Comment

Please note that I don't have this plane, however in terms of battery requirements, here is a picture of 3 batteries, 2 of which have been mentioned in this thread. The weight of the Admiral 3600 is 380g. The Admiral 4000 is 390g. I put in the Coddar HV 6000 because that's what I have and it weighs 430g. Dimensionally speaking, you can see that the length and width of the 3 are similar and the thickness of the Coddar HV is slightly more. If you were to choose something like the Coddar 4500, 4s HV, it would weigh only 342g and dimensionally much smaller in thickness. As you can see, simply talking about mah is not the whole story.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4342.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.7 KB ID:	359904
            Attached Files

Comment

Good post troll!

Personal joke between me and Xviper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                Good post troll!

Personal joke between me and Xviper!!!!
                (Noticed that BOTH his usernames got banned within hours. He was "back", then he wasn't.)

Comment

Working...
                X