X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eFlite 80mm F-16 T-Bird

Just arrived today. Less than 24hrs from placing the order at Tower to my bench. Add 2 hours to assemble and set up the radio.
    Charging my 6s 6000 and 6250 packs for potential maiden tomorrow.
    Wish me luck.

Good luck with the maiden!

Comment

Beautiful day for a maiden flight. Living my life 3.5min at a time.

Used a Hoovo 6250mAh 6s pack. Landed after 4 solid minutes with 44% left. First landing was not the best but that was on me. By the third flight I got it sussed. The telemetry said max altitude was 367ft. Seemed higher...
      Only issue was a bit of wing waggle on the roll axis. I need to turn down the gain. I was in AS3X for all my flights. Didn't use SAFE.
      Landings seemed better at 1/2 flap for some reason.

I programmed thrust reverse so it went full when switch G on my NX8 was pulled full aft. Helped on landing rollout.

Looked so damn good in that blue sky. But when head on at a distance it can disappear on you.

Comment

Congrats! Nice pics too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lateral-G View Post
          [FONT=inherit]

Looked so damn good in that blue sky. But when head on at a distance it can disappear on you.

The "low visibility grey" schemes are worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Lateral-G View Post
            Beautiful day for a maiden flight. Living my life 3.5min at a time.

Used a Hoovo 6250mAh 6s pack. Landed after 4 solid minutes with 44% left. First landing was not the best but that was on me. By the third flight I got it sussed. The telemetry said max altitude was 367ft. Seemed higher...
            Only issue was a bit of wing waggle on the roll axis. I need to turn down the gain. I was in AS3X for all my flights. Didn't use SAFE.
            Landings seemed better at 1/2 flap for some reason.

I programmed thrust reverse so it went full when switch G on my NX8 was pulled full aft. Helped on landing rollout.

i have the gray version and it's one of my favs... was afraid of this bird at first so i started with the 70mm and it was so easy to fly that i pretty much immediately went out and got the 80mm gray version and gave the 70mm TB to my buddy...

Comment

Good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
              X