X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff's F 86 Sabre

Jeff pulled out another one of his Motion R/C large EDF’s and took it for a lap around the track. My own running joke being that that make him Mr. Big with Motion R/C
    It would seem he has quite a few. I’m hoping to see his big F-22!

And again sorry for last time.

Hey what's the context of Jeff. Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Cecil View Post
      We went through that extensively in his previous thread. It really pissed him off. 99.99% of the registered users on this forum have no idea who Jeff is. His threads are targeted at the 0.001% who fly at his local field. He doesn't seem to understand that this forum is viewed world-wide. I don't even bother trying to figure it out now.

Comment

After $16k and buying just about every FW and FL plane Motion sells, duplicates of many, I hope I'm "BIG".

Comment

Sgt Ray, serious question, Seargent? Military, public service?

Comment

Originally posted by Cecil View Post
            While visiting up at a flying field in Albuquerque New Mexico I met one of the pilots up there named Jeff. He has a lot of the larger EDFs from Motion. I do a lot of aircraft Chase videos videos and I was really impressed by his flying. And I do like the larger EDFs

So basically I made a joke that hes Mr. Big because all of his EDFs are larger. So it's nothing more than a joke.. So I just titled a running joke of the videos of his flights as being big.

Typically anytime I do a video I usually pick some kind of theme, joke or story. So nothing complicated Jeff is just the pilot.

And as far as Xviper is concerned I've already made my apologies if he can't move on from that I can't do anything for him. I was recommended to get thicker skin.. I'm gonna work on that. it seems like I'm not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
              Sgt Ray, serious question, Seargent? Military, public service?
              Army

Comment

After $16k and buying just about every FW and FL plane Motion sells, duplicates of many, I hope I'm "BIG".
                After 16K and owning all of that equipment I would absolutely say you're big to. And if I ever get to do a Chase video of you flying I will title you Mr. Big. Lol

Comment

Thanks for your service!

Originally posted by SgtRay View Post

Army

Comment

Thanks for your service!

Your welcome Mr. Big. LOL 😉😁

Comment

You might get a better response if (a) you posted in an FPV forum, and (b) your sound track was less obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by kallend View Post
                        You might get a better response if (a) you posted in an FPV forum, and (b) your sound track was less obnoxious.
                        Thanks for the advice.
                        I tried that:
                        The FPV guys don't want to see vid's showcasing planes. They want vid's showing free style.
                        The Plane guys don't want to see vid's showcasing planes shot by drones. They want vid's shot by hand on the ground.
                        At lest by what I can see on YT
                        To me it just seems both groups just want me outta there town by sun down! lol (Well at lest I thought it was funny)

The music that was used on was from the top of the charts in R&B (C&C music factory) and POP (Guns & Roses) so I take it you just didn't like it. That's ok. When I use country someone says the same. I even use Classical and heard neg about that too.
                        Again I just think it's a case of me outta town by sun down! lol (What, still no giggle? Tough crowed.)

No worries though. I'm glad for the feedback. It beats the Vudu doll needles... Lol come on now that was funny! This vid has hit 21 views in little over 24hr. I really hope someone just likes the flights. Jeff really deserve the praise. All the pilots I film are really good and I love the chance to show what they got. This prev vid is at 366 in 48hr. Now I know they can't all be hate watching.... What am I saying! Sure they can 😁😂

But really thanks for the advise! And I won't forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRay View Post
                          And as far as Xviper is concerned I've already made my apologies if he can't move on from that I can't do anything for him.
                          I UNsubscribed from that other thread so I didn't see anything you posted after that. Move on? I was merely explaining to Cecil some of the background behind his question, something that could have been completely avoided had you done the same from the beginning of the "Jeff" monologue.
                          I think it best now that I stay totally out of anything you post or any reaction from anyone else who reads your posts. I'll just let them do the "HUH, WTF?" thing and figure it out for themselves.

PS. I stopped just short of Lieutenant in the fire service and there was no Sgt. rank there, so I'll salute you anyway and call it a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                            I UNsubscribed from that other thread so I didn't see anything you posted after that. Move on? I was merely explaining to Cecil some of the background behind his question, something that could have been completely avoided had you done the same from the beginning of the "Jeff" monologue.
                            I think it best now that I stay totally out of anything you post or any reaction from anyone else who reads your posts. I'll just let them do the "HUH, WTF?" thing and figure it out for themselves.

PS. I stopped just short of Lieutenant in the fire service and there was no Sgt. rank there, so I'll salute you anyway and call it a done deal.
                            So I guess you never made a mistake? I wonder if you did, did they give you a chance to apologize? 🤔🤔 Oh well.
                            I think I did a very good job of replying to Cecil myself and doubt he thinks wtf. But thanks for the assist. Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

I liked it... the F86 is hard to track at times with the terrain backdrop... I checked out your channel... I like the Top Beard F15!

Comment

Originally posted by sfcfury View Post
                                I liked it... the F86 is hard to track at times with the terrain backdrop... I checked out your channel... I like the Top Beard F15!
                                Thank you very much. I'll be sure to let both pilots know (Jeff and RedBeard) The top Beard was one of my best edits. I'm hoping he one day goes out and gets the Motion F15. Jeff has it but I haven't seen him at his field with it. Maybe if I could show him that the people insist I could get him to bring it! LOL

I had it but gave it away. Sad I know but I sucked so it was for the best. lol I found it a home and then that pilot crashed it! lol

Comment

That wasn't too bad, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to setup my stinger or F16 for my next fpv ride. The f14 is pretty fun at this point, my son rides in the RIO position when he's out at the field with me. What I really want to do is fly the f14 with someone that has a f18 fpv, and do some close formation.

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                    That wasn't too bad, I'm trying to decide if I'm going to setup my stinger or F16 for my next fpv ride. The f14 is pretty fun at this point, my son rides in the RIO position when he's out at the field with me. What I really want to do is fly the f14 with someone that has a f18 fpv, and do some close formation.
                                    That would be great 👍 😀

Comment

The S90 was one of my first FPV planes. It wasn't with head tracking and easy to fly it. I don't have any of my F-16's FPV, mostly due to a lack of room for the head tracking.

Comment

The S90 was one of my first FPV planes. It wasn't with head tracking and easy to fly it. I don't have any of my F-16's FPV, mostly due to a lack of room for the head tracking.
                                        S90?

I could have swore I've seen an F16 with head tracking?

Comment

Working...
                                        X