X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jime View Post
    I could use some help. Just received my DH 112 today. Esc has ubec and if I understand the manual the battery connects as usual and the ubec connects to the balance charge lead. They don't match. the ubec looks like a servo lead and the manual shows a connecter like an led light. What am I missing?
    It's been some weeks now since you asked this question. I hope you got it figured out and DIDN'T try to adapt that plug from the UBEC into the balance lead. You could have fried something. The plug looks like a servo plug because that's where it goes in the RX. You can pick any empty port and plug it in or you can even use a "Y" to plug into any port or you can simply plug it into any port and after the bind, you plug it into the bind port, then put the servo plug that you used for the UBEC, back into the RX. All it does is supply power to the RX and hence, all the servos.

PS, mine arrived yesterday and I'll start to tinker with it in the coming weeks/months. I got the ARF with servos.

Comment

I just got mine together and noticed that there are no recommended throws in the manual. Is that a miss printed manual? What are they?

Comment

Hi rc4ever, I saw that you wrote you had all throws set to factory spec. my instructions and online manual don't give any. Where did you find them?

Comment

Working...
        X