Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Freewing 64mm L-15 JL-10 Falcon 4S/6S EDF Jet Thread

L-15 JL-10 Falcon 4S/6S 64mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP

Click image for larger version  Name:	master.jpg Views:	3 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	395542

Version Info: This is the 6S version of the 64mm L-15. This model comes with a brushless 2949-2300Kv outrunner motor and a 50A Brushless ESC with XT60 connector. The 6S version accepts a 1800 - 2600 mAh 6S 22.2V LiPo battery. The 6S version also includes CNC-machined aluminum, shock absorbing struts while the 4S version has standard fixed landing gear with plastic scale parts. The picture above is actually showing the 4S landing gear.

The Hongdu L-15 Falcon, also known as the JL-10, is a supersonic trainer and light combat aircraft developed by Hongdu Aviation Industry Corporation (HAIC). It is utilized by the People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) as a lead-in fighter trainer (LIFT).

The overall planform, scale shape and details of the L-15 are expertly captured in this 64mm EDF Jet from Freewing. The scale armament utilizes Freewing’s latest sliding attachment method, making it a breeze to install or remove these scale details, and with its overall simplistic design, you can be flying in as little as 30 minutes with the PNP version.
    Freewing EG01 3/6-axis Gyro

The L-15 is equipped with the new Freewing EG01 3/6-axis Gyro, which is user configurable through a mobile application.
    6S Power System

This version of the L-15 includes a 2949-2300Kv outrunner motor and 50A ESC designed to work on a 6S 1800-2600mAh LiPo battery.
    Removable Scale Missile Details

The L-15 includes two PL-8 and PL-12 scale missles that add scale detail and are quickly installed and removed.
    Full Flying Horizontal Stabilizers

The L-15 includes a full flying horizontal stabilizer design, just like the full size counterpart.
    12-Blade EDF Power System

The L-15 includes the latest generation 64mm, 12-blade EDF unit for efficient and powerful performance across the entire flight spectrum.
    8 Pre-Installed 9g Servos

With 8 pre-installed 9g servos, the L-15 features a full setup including flaps, ailerons, elevators, rudder and nose gear steering control.
    Features:
    • CNC-machined aluminum, shock absorbing struts (on the 6S version)
    • Freewing EG01 3/6 Axis Gyro
    • 12-Blade EDF with 2949-2300Kv Brushless Motor
    • 50 Amp Electronic Speed Controller
    • 6S LiPo capability for high performance flight
    • Scale details, including armament, pilot and landing gear
    • Full flying horizontal stabilizers
    • Complete aileron, flap, elevator, rudder and nose gear control
    • 8x 9g servos pre-installed
    Includes:
    • Freewing L-15 JL-10 Falcon 6S 64mm EDF Jet - PNP
    • Motor, EDF, ESC, and servos included and installed
    • Instruction manual
    Requires:Product Specifications:

AGE LEVEL :14 and up
    SKILL LEVEL :Intermediate
    BUILD TIME :30 minutes
    Wingspan 760mm / 29.9in
    Length 970mm / 38.2in
    Weight 910g / 32.09oz
    Power System 2949-2300Kv brushless outrunner motor
    Speed Control 50A, XT60 Connector
    Propeller / EDF 64mm 12-Blade EDF
    Servos
    • 9g plastic standard with 100mm lead : left flap, left elevator, rudder - MD31091-100
    • 9g plastic reverse with 100mm lead : right flap, right elevator, nose steering - MD31091R-100
    • 9g plastic standard with 200mm lead : left aileron, right aileron - MD31093-200
    Landing Gear CNC-machined aluminum, shock absorbing struts
    Required Battery 6S 22.2V 1600mAh to 2600Ah LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
    Required Radio 5+ Channel radio
    Rudder Yes
    Flaps Yes
    Ailerons Yes
    Lights No
    Hinge Type Nylon hinges on all control surfaces
    Material EPO Foam
    Skill Level Intermediate
    Build Time 30 Minutes
    Recommended Environment Outdoors
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

6S Product Page:

L-15 JL-10 Falcon 6S 64mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ11313P Version Info: This is the 6S version of the 64mm L-15. This model comes with a brushless 2949-2300Kv inrunner motor and a 50A Brushless ESC with XT60 connector, and also features CNC-machined aluminum, shock absorbing struts. The 6S version accepts a 1800

4S Product Page:

L-15 JL-10 Falcon 4S 64mm EDF Jet from Freewing - PNP - FJ11311P Version Info: This is the 4S version of the 64mm L-15. This model comes with a brushless 2840-2850Kv outrunner motor and a 40A Brushless ESC with Thrust Reversing (XT60 connector). The landing gear is fixed (non-shock absorbing). The 4S version accepts a
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

I know people are going to wonder about the differences between the 6S and 4S version. The 6S version includes a larger 2949-2300Kv motor, larger 50A ESC, and includes CNC-machined aluminum shock absorbing struts. The 4S version uses a slightly smaller 2800-2850Kv motor, 40A ESC, and includes fixed wire gear with overmolded plastic scale details.

Both use a 2200mAh LiPo with the difference being the number of cells required (4S or 6S). Since most people don't have a 6S 2200mAh LiPo for the 6S version, we recommend using TWO 3S 2200 LiPo batteries in the 6S version with the Benchcraft XT60 series adapter which can be found here: https://www.motionrc.com/products/be...er-bct5061-032
      This is the easiest way to run 6S in the 6S version and this is what we did when flying the 6S L-15.

Comment

Will the sprung suspension units fit my F18 and F22 64mm, if so you might need to get plenty of these in the spares category.. When are you expecting EU deliveries.

Comment

Like the looks of this edf !! Have some 2200 mah 6S lipos I can use in this from my Banshee. Would have to FPV this. Not sure where to put the camera in nose or under canopy. Future project for sure !!

Comment

This is just a Yak130... Here is how I did FPV in that.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Yak camera.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	395700

Originally posted by carypond View Post
            Like the looks of this edf !! Have some 2200 mah 6S lipos I can use in this from my Banshee. Would have to FPV this. Not sure where to put the camera in nose or under canopy. Future project for sure !!

Comment

Working...
            X