Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AirHead, that's a really nice scheme! "Blue Meanie" looks like an azure beast, and with the inrunner it will perform well, too.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• How do I turn off auto updates for this thread. Every time someone posts I get a little red thing. I unsubscribed but I keep getting notifications. Its like this for every thread I started and its getting old lol
      AMA 1102566

Comment

• Airhead,
        Concur with Alpha, that simulated scheme is a great look cause it is really close to the actual coloring of a lot of Navy FJ's (Airforce 86's modded with longer nose strut for carrier use)
        If Motion would put these on sale;) , that would be all I need to do this FJ-3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FJ-3.jpg
Views:	1101
Size:	187.0 KB
ID:	62898
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Thanx OV10 and Alpha. That's a cool FJ-3 livery! I remember a thread recently about dark blue and black planes out in the sun. Unfortunately, they do "gator" after awhile. FYI: I used "Dupli Color Perfect Match" automotive lacquer in "FORD True Blue", which is a fine metallic flake paint. If your not a FORD fans, GM and Chryco have their versions of metallic blues. Looks really nice, especially in sunlight. I covered with clear coat. We'll see what happens...I'd like to do a Dynam Catalina in that color. A "Blue Cat". Would be nice if they sold some planes unfinished for those who want custom schemes..

Comment

•  

Comment

• Tell me more of this bastard terrible mig system powering our yankee girl ;)
              AMA 1102566

Comment

Working...
              X