X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing F 18....Thrust vector setup...Futaba T 8J

Hello, I have this aircraft all set up except left and right thrust vector....In the manual it says to connect the left up/down vector to ch 7 and the right up/down vector to ch 8.....then it says to go to radio and set respective channel mix to elevator and aileron.....I can't find this in the menu.......

Not sure if this will help at all because I use the Futaba 7C, I just used a Y harness and plugged the right TV into it with the elevators and the left TV into ch 7, then I used a mix and made the elevators the master and ch 7 the slave. Now if you try this and can't get the right TV to work with the elevators then try the left one, I had this trouble at first because one of the TV's is a reversed servo and there is no way to change it if you Y it with the elevators. Hope this makes sense to you.

Sorry if I didn't read your post correctly, looks like you were needing help with you 8J menu???
    :Confused:

Comment

Thank you for the input, I want to be able to turn the TV off and I don't think this is possible by y harnessing? I y harnessed the nose wheel with TV and get yaw control but haven't figured out how to set up elevator and TV to work and be able to turn the TV off when I choose to....

Comment

Oh okay, I see what your trying to do. I run mine on all the time, don't see any reason to turn it off, this jet flies really good this way, I just wanted it simple so that is why I did the Y.

So did you find your program mixes, it should say p mix 1,2,3 and so on.

Comment

Yeah I figured it out finally. Watched Mikes video on setting up the SU 35 ....was able to compare it to Futaba radio....All good thx

Comment

Working...
          X