X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alphonso View Post
    Thank-you, it has been flown, despite 4.2kg AUW, it is quick and stays up for quite a bit longer than it ever did as the T45. I loved the stock plane, nothing looks quite as good on landing approach.
    The F-4 Phantom rounding out on the Ball on approach to the ship looks way better, trust me.

Comment

• I trust you, my Freewing F4 is still my favourite plane

Comment

• Originally posted by Alphonso View Post
        I trust you, my Freewing F4 is still my favourite plane
        Of all the EDF’s my F-4 is at the top of the list.

Comment

• seeing mig21 EDF it looks fast, but when there is a turbine powered T45 near, flying at 40%, 14minutes of juice in tank... it all looks a bit different

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture1.jpg Views:	3 Size:	30.6 KB ID:	379697

(yes, I did the mig21 also later on, a beast, head to head with an EDF one from first video with t45... it will be fun)

Comment

• This is my T 45 doing carrier style landing...

Enjoy!

Didier

Comment

• You caught the 3 wire Didier~

Comment

• Ive just bought one of these as the arf version. Nice enough and installation is OK, jetfan 90 and HET 700 68 1500.
                Got round to installing the fuselage tail section using the glue that comes in the kit. Well it didn't go as planned. Removed any paint and lightly scuffed up. Put the glue on it (enough to ensure a good joint,) and pushed the parts together. Tiny bit came out here and there. After 5 mins it all started melting, Around the joint bubbled up and went really soft.

Hours later it has hardened up somewhat and I've had to sand it back and repaint. Its kind of acceptable now, but has anyone else had a similar experience. The glue seems overly aggressive and the rubbish instructions don't say use sparingly, but I hadn't put more than necessary on.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by fire42 View Post
                  Ive just bought one of these as the arf version. Nice enough and installation is OK, jetfan 90 and HET 700 68 1500.
                  Got round to installing the fuselage tail section using the glue that comes in the kit. Well it didn't go as planned. Removed any paint and lightly scuffed up. Put the glue on it (enough to ensure a good joint,) and pushed the parts together. Tiny bit came out here and there. After 5 mins it all started melting, Around the joint bubbled up and went really soft.

Hours later it has hardened up somewhat and I've had to sand it back and repaint. Its kind of acceptable now, but has anyone else had a similar experience. The glue seems overly aggressive and the rubbish instructions don't say use sparingly, but I hadn't put more than necessary on.

Dave
                  Yes, that is normal when you put to much and it squeezes out or to much to close to the edge will do it, it only takes a small amount spread out very lightly or a little bead of it close to the inside and as you push the parts together it will spread out but not so much is squirts out the sides, hope that makes sense.

Comment

• Hello all. I just got the V2 ARF+ version and plan on using the edf fan from my previous F15 model.. Reading a lot about the V2 still being a little sluggish with the 1900 kv that comes with the PNP. Is it safe to assume that a lower the kv motor = more potential speed? I fly with 6000 60c lipos..and recently moved from sea level to about 8,000, so I know ill be dealing with thinner air for the fan to grab onto.. longer take off/landing roll.. considering going down to 5000 lipos with higher C rating. in hopes for greater speed... Any advice regarding the kv rating or ways to increase airspeed?

Comment

• Hello everybody. I just got the V2 ARF+ version and plan on using the edf fan from my previous F15 model.. Reading a lot about the V2 still being a little sluggish with the 1900 kv that comes with the PNP. Is it safe to assume that a lower the kv motor = more potential speed? I fly with 6000 60c lipos..and recently moved from sea level to about 8,000, so I know ill be dealing with thinner air for the fan to grab onto.. longer take off/landing roll.. considering going down to 5000 lipos with higher C rating. in hopes for greater speed... Any advice regarding the kv rating or ways to increase airspeed?

Comment

• Has anyone had any issues with the nose gear doors not fully opening before the gear comes down and getting stuck? Any potential remedies?

Comment

• Just bought T45 ARF version, and thinking about fitting my Viper 90mm motor 3670 1950Kv onto the T45. Has anyone done this, wondering if it will fit. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bfisher858 View Post
                            Hello everybody. I just got the V2 ARF+ version and plan on using the edf fan from my previous F15 model.. Reading a lot about the V2 still being a little sluggish with the 1900 kv that comes with the PNP. Is it safe to assume that a lower the kv motor = more potential speed? I fly with 6000 60c lipos..and recently moved from sea level to about 8,000, so I know ill be dealing with thinner air for the fan to grab onto.. longer take off/landing roll.. considering going down to 5000 lipos with higher C rating. in hopes for greater speed... Any advice regarding the kv rating or ways to increase airspeed?
                            I would suggest a different aircraft if speed is what you’re after, might I suggest the F-4. My T-45 with a 5000 admiral clocks in around the upper 80’s to the lower 90’s at 80-90% throttle. That same throttle setting with my F-4 is easily in 100mph range.

Rich

Comment

• New T-45 Flew great! out of the box very little Trim needed. Had minor adjustment to get the reverse to work on the Jeti radio! I had to go in and adjust the end points for the reverse. No big deal very happy with the way it fly's very smooth thanks A lot Motion RC Another great plane bought from you again you delivered everything you guys said it was. job well done!

Comment

• Aaron Secrist Is this with the new 90mm and thrust reverse?

Comment

• Yes it's the new 90mm version 2

Comment

• Doh, I just reread your post where you states you had the thrust reverse, it's been a long week for me. What kind of duration are you getting? Had you flown the previous, non leading edge slat version? And do you notice a difference in rotation distance? I have that version and I'm considering getting a second. I really enjoy how the Hawk flies, the 70mm the 90mm. The thrust reverse alone is a nice addition but more duration and or more speed are always nice too!

Comment

• Hi all,
                                      I need a replacement wing as my gear came out on landing. Not very well glued in and flap came off aswell.

Anyway, has anyone bought the replacement wing set?? If so, what is included and what isn't. The picture only shows top surface, which is useless.

I doubt retracts are in it, but are servos, doors, trim plastic. Basically what do I need to order extra??

Thanks

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                      X