Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put new a10 together today..is cg in instructions good? also are the low and high throws on elevator good or need to be lower?

Comment

finished A10 today very easy build and it even balanced with a 4000 4s battery....the battery strap is too small and would be really hard to replace but probably will give it a try... anyone else have this problem?

Comment

Anyone know what this part is?

Comment

Ron - how does the A-10 do off of a grass field?

Comment

Sorry Mizer haven't worked up the stones to fly it yet....and its been bad weather ill let ya know..may try it thur or friday

Comment

maidened the A10 today with perfect weather light breaze super short grass....flew great very little trim necessary admerial 4000 after 4 min had 40 per cent left...after watching all the vids I thught this plane was a very fast airplane...mine flys very scale like .. like a A10 pilot told me one time...we are big ugly and slow...oh ya the landing lol...had to chop throttle to zero to get it to nose over for approach and then avout 4 feet off ground add burst of maybe half throttle and settled right in....

Comment

I so want one.... Looks great!
                Sponsored by:

ADVOCARE

Comment

newbi question if I put the flaps on the a10 do I need one pos servo and one reverse?

Comment

flaps worked great no problems...takeing off the bomb and missiles were no problem either...thinking back I probably should have left them off all together

Comment

flight 5 today and wow rough day ....gray overcast weather and I let my a10 get too far away on takeoff...smack into a tree...everything got damage except the motor nacells ... lol that gray camo really works

Comment

anyone need parts? cheep?

Comment

maidened a new 12 blade today man these new 12 blade motors hual the mail...had a good flight though and stayed away from the trees lol

Comment

Ron... mine is the older 5 blade version. Are your flight times shorter with 12bld? Are your batts hotter? Mine is wearing out and im going to replace it when it meets its doom or they go on sale. I cant justify the cost of the FW 80mm or the fms a10 as much as i want one.
                            Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

running 4s 4000 and timer at 4 min not too much full throttle as 12 blades really hull comrs in at about 30 percent and not too hot either

Comment

Welp,

Suppose to be getting mine this week. So any insight on set up would be truly appreciated.

Woody

Comment

Working...
                                X