Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was good enough for me! :D

Comment

• For those who plan to paint in the Swedish color scheme. https://www.tailormadedecals.com/lng...-27340159.html

Comment

• Anders Boström Thank you for that link. Great website. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• The pricing though... wow

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
            The pricing though... wow
            No kidding. For those in N. America, Callie Graphics is a better choice.

Comment

• Tailor Made makes some awesome decals, they are very scale, and the plus is they're water slide. There is a company in the US that does similar scale decals, Aeroloft Designs. Those are actually dry transfer decals and are more for guys that are working on something for the Scale Master competition, so they're really expensive. A set of their decals can run $200 or higher.

Callie does really great stuff, and I use her a lot. She can also do detailed stencils, but because of the small text size those usually come on a peel and stick clear sheet.
              Pat

Comment

The pricing though... wow
                Indeed...jeez...!

Comment

• Yes, it was expensive. For me who dreamed of this aircraft since the 90's, I had no choice, I needed it now.😅 $ 103 including shipping.👎😬

Comment

• Originally posted by Anders Boström View Post
                    $ 103 including shipping.👎😬

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post

Try spending $1200 for scale retracts for a turbine.
                      Pat

Comment

• That sounds more reasonable than 100$ for just a few decals...
                        I mean, I paid my fair share for Callie's work, but it was an entire livery, the work to make it out of pictures, vinyl+CNC finish, etc... not just a transfer sheet with a couple of round logos and a few markings...

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                          I have my finger on the trigger (top rc F-16) 😅

Comment

• More fun with the TV Gripen here, was my 5th flight on it. Flew great and was easy to fly for not having done any TV flying for a couple years.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                              No kidding. For those in N. America, Callie Graphics is a better choice.
                              For those anywhere imo

I've had Callie make custom decal sets for me several times, the 2017 RCAF F-18 and a Norwegian post WWII Spitfire set for example, and despite being very large sets with a lot of total area on both, she charged maybe $25 or so, including shipping.
                              Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                Spent pretty much exactly that on this baby yesterday :D

Can never go wrong with a canarded delta :PClick image for larger version

Name:	euro.jpg
Views:	699
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	279645

Comment

• I hear ya. Just spent $2K for a new turbine for this one. But I sold the old one for $1K, so not too bad. Saturday will be the first flight for me on this one (bought it used, needed a lot of TLC). If all goes well, next is to finish the repaint and get decals from Callie for the 18th Aggressor Sq in Alaska.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5619.JPG Views:	0 Size:	94.7 KB ID:	279661

Click image for larger version  Name:	D00I3976.jpg Views:	0 Size:	355.6 KB ID:	279662
                                  Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by janmb View Post

Spent pretty much exactly that on this baby yesterday :D

Can never go wrong with a canarded delta :PClick image for larger version  Name:	euro.jpg Views:	16 Size:	146.4 KB ID:	279645
                                    I hate you!

Comment

I hate you!

<3

Comment

• Is this the scammer at it again? https://www.freewing-model.com/freew...-rc-plane.html
                                        Gripes ARF PLUS .............. $309.00 US. Available Sept. 20. Some of the wording and pictures are the same as the webpage on Motion RC. I guess it’s “Buyer Beware”.

Comment

• Indeed...Mrc warned already about these guys.

Comment

Working...
                                          X