X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	SlbLxUwj5BZ7WyEDbADqoWHVCrS4oECjloNidN7lkogLmGnoY6jivLfVir4hREIL7eTHEF_H-2DQRdB_xTsixLh8zBzTCoUCbVLr2WrEiEnQxC-aA6K-DCR7FuC1HXsc9Wea51HSPcF99fBFsA.jpg
Views:	523
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	277012

Comment

• F8!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laserdude View Post
        I'll second the F9f but I would prefer the Cougar with the swept wings, white and red/orange for easy disability.. Actually I think it would be easy to do both, same fuse.
        Love a 90mm F9F Cougar or Panther.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laserdude View Post
          I'll second the F9f but I would prefer the Cougar with the swept wings, white and red/orange for easy disability.. Actually I think it would be easy to do both, same fuse.
          oh im sure i could live with a F9f Cougar too ;), but personally i would prefer the Panther (preferably in navy blue), sorry but im such a sucker for tip tanks, they give the jet such a classic look in my opinion.

Comment

• Would love an F9F Panther, especially in John Glenn’s paint scheme.

Comment

• F9F Panther

Comment

• How bout a 127mm MiG 15

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrthog View Post
                  How bout a 127mm MiG 15
                  It would certainly be interresting but i guess a MIG (15 or 17) with a 127mm EDF would be a bit to big, not to mention a bit to expansive for most of motion`s customers, plus the power system of a jets of that size is a bit to demanding for most people (guessing you would have to a go at least 10s probably 12s)...find that a bit to unlikely.
                  And dont get me wrong im a big fan of the MIGs, flying a MIG-17 90mm and its a very nice model, i love classic jets and i would be very happy if Freewing would release a 80 or 90mm MIG 15 / 17.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200408_063359_k300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.8 KB ID:	277288

Comment

• It would be interesting to see what FreeWing would do with a MiG15 or 17. The Hobby King one is an absolutely great flying plane and not bad quality or to look at. At the least if FW made one there would be parts support. That's really the only thing the HK one is lacking other than a pilot and mine got one from a FW plane.

I do think at some point FW will do 105mm. Maybe next year? With the new big MiG29 it seems the mark has been set.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                      Would love an F9F Panther, especially in John Glenn’s paint scheme.
                      My ongoing litany for future EDF releases. I have been coming around to the idea of the F-106 as well and am adding it to the chant, for Mike and for me:

Hunter, Vulcan, Panther, Cougar, F-8, F-106.

My fantasy based wish list: twin 70mm AR-234, twin 64mm-70mm Tu-16. 6s only. Its good to have a dream, but those are only likely to show up in my hanger by scratch building after I retire.....:) I had a set of Dynam Me-262 nacelles given to me and with some minor reshaping would make them suitable for the.e Ar-234.

I reread Alphas discussion of the difficulties associated in doing a larger 80-90 mm F-106. An alternative, in this case, might be a slightly smaller and lighter well done 6s 70mm F-106. Would be a little less expensive and ship in a smaller box. Would still look awesome and have a very nice turn of speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrthog View Post
                        How bout a 127mm MiG 15
                        Not sure I see FW going that large in fan size.

Comment

• A 80/90mm twin euro fighter would be great........ and this has already been established by the mig 29.
                          A larger edf size of 110mm would be great in the Mig 15 or F9F panther/cougar but sadly this may be in the FW decision war room on planes. but a 90mm maybe...

Comment

• I would love to see a B-1B Lancer 80mm twin with swing wings. They already have the engineering done on the swing wing with the F-14. Would make a nice addition to my fleet for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by tab28682 View Post
                              ...My fantasy based wish list: twin 70mm AR-234, twin 64mm-70mm Tu-16. 6s only. Its good to have a dream, but those are only likely to show up in my hanger by scratch building after I retire.....:) I had a set of Dynam Me-262 nacelles given to me and with some minor reshaping would make them suitable for the.e Ar-234.....
                              Oh, that would be sweet, would love to sse the ARADO in action (and i would vote for twin 64mm, otherwise it would get too big), but if we a Talking WWII jets, or at least close to it i think we could also go with the HORTEN 229. Modern model electronics and gyro systems make it possible to build a working and relativly easy to fly version of it i think...but there are so many cool models out there, kind of hard to choose one for the next build i guess, even the TA-183 comes to mind when i think about those :)

Comment

• Originally posted by WarbirdFan66 View Post

Oh, that would be sweet, would love to sse the ARADO in action (and i would vote for twin 64mm, otherwise it would get too big), but if we a Talking WWII jets, or at least close to it i think we could also go with the HORTEN 229. Modern model electronics and gyro systems make it possible to build a working and relativly easy to fly version of it i think...but there are so many cool models out there, kind of hard to choose one for the next build i guess, even the TA-183 comes to mind when i think about those :)
                                I think twin 70mm is optimal for AR-234. Wingspan of the 234 is only about 12% more at the same scale than a Me-262 and and twin 70mm in a 262 works well. Overall size and vol9umn of the two aircraft woud quite close. Better and more impressive in the air. However, if someone did a nice 6s twin 64mm AR-234, chances are excellent that I would instantly adopt it. Not holding breath...:)

Not jonesing for an ARF of the Horten 229. I have one of the very nice Wings on the Web Ho-229 twin 70mm kits about half built.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC06098.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	277526Click image for larger version

Name:	f750b3d13e008eaf147391a6cbcd832a.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	277525

Comment

• A range topping, out of the box 12S jet from Freewing would be awesome.

I already have a lot of 4000 and 5000 mah 6S batteries, flying two in series would be no worse than the Mig-29 flying two in parallel.

Not sure what it would take on the cost front to hit a ~$650 price point, but it would seem like there's interest there given the reported high sell through rate on the Mig. I'd personally like one a bit smaller in wingspan, but with 12S power out of the box.

Comment

• I remembered another plane that i would love to see as a freewing model one day, as a bigger model i mean (70mm at least), the F-117.I had a smaler 64mm version a long time ago and it flew really nice and looked totaly bad ass in the air...

Click image for larger version

Name:	F-117.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	278333

Comment

• A lagre twin 80 mm F 15 would be nice, something like the Mig 29.....

Comment

• That would be nice

Comment

Working...
                                          X