Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never take the floats off mine. any time it snows I just step out side and use the sidewalk covered with snow. The Mini Timber on Floats is my fly from the porch Snow bird

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	221904

Comment

Love that little guy

Comment

So much bang for the buck! Just fun

Comment

I just back ordered Two of the new UMX Turbo timber's has a larger motor a 3 bladed prop and will 3D with the Floats on it. Can't wait. They should be here by the end of the month😎

Comment

Hello - just bought a Turbo Timber and can't wait to get it in the air. Really basic question about the flaps, though - I see the 3 positions are -90%, 0% and 90%. Can someone please explain what that means, in practice? I assumed that flaps would be not deployed, half down and fully down - but how does that correspond to -90, 0 and 90?

Sorry for the basic question - can't help but feel I'm missing something simple here!

Comment

frankdoylezw

​​​​​​​The number is a percentage of travel for the servo.

It's because of where the servo is starting and finishing. The aileron servos start at neutral, being 0, then moving up +100 and down -100 off of center.

Flap servos start at the end of travel range, so -100 is the start point, neutral or takeoff position 0, and full flap +100. My numbers are just an example. You can tweak the start point, mid point, end point however you like, or whatever the manufacturer is recommending.

Comment

Originally posted by SanExup View Post
                frankdoylezw

The number is a percentage of travel for the servo.

It's because of where the servo is starting and finishing. The aileron servos start at neutral, being 0, then moving up +100 and down -100 off of center.

Flap servos start at the end of travel range, so -100 is the start point, neutral or takeoff position 0, and full flap +100. My numbers are just an example. You can tweak the start point, mid point, end point however you like, or whatever the manufacturer is recommending.
                Thank you - that makes perfect sense, now!

Comment

Working...
                X