X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official FMS 1400mm Votec 322 Thread

Motion RC has added this cool new 3D aerobatic to our inventory. This is the official message thread to post photos, videos, flight reviews and any questions about this aircraft.

PRODUCT PAGE

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

FLIGHT REVIEW AND BUILD VIDEOS

https://www.motionrc.com/products/fm...-pnp#video-tab

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1867
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	140806
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Glad to see Motion pick this one up. My pal Josh has been rocking one for several months and it is quite the 3D/aerobatic foamy!

Comment

There are some really nice build features on this one , the gear mounts, counter sunk screws that are allen head etc. But another 6s plane . I'm sure there are those that this doesn't bother but all the 6s things that are out is too much for me . Why are we not seeing 4, 3 size anymore ………

Bryan
      But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Nice shots Jon! I added the Flight Review and Build Video...

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.
        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

This is a sharp-looking 3D bird. I love that it's much bigger looking than 1400mm. I've been wanting a 3D bird in my hangar for a year or more since my last one and this looks the part.
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Does the clock work? And does it take glock mags?LOL:Silly::)

Comment

FMS is rumored to have an even bigger, 2000mm 3D/aerobat coming soon! ;)

Comment

Got my Votec but it didn’t last 3 flights. I’m am pissed. Turns out the esc ec5 connector had a bad factory soldier job and she failed mid flight. I mean really? There is no tin on the connector. Total loss. It’s a shame because it was flying great. QC missed this one big time. I am usually a FMS fan and this plane looked really nice but this is just uncalled for. Not only am I out the plane but brand new 6 cell 4000 pack, an a new s6r receiver.
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow that is terrible! So sorry to see that. Did you get it from us? If so, give our Support team a call first thing tomorrow.
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Yes I buy all my planes from you guys. Will do.

Comment

I'm gonna have to do the same for my 38, as the motor flew without the plane with no external influence. I'm sure between myself and motion we can get this straighten out. So with that I'm not mad but alittle disappointed in the factory gluing of the firewall on my plane. I'm sure it was a one off incident, as normally flightline is a first rate product.

Comment

Now I’ll check my p38 to be safe.

Comment

Good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                            Wow that is terrible! So sorry to see that. Did you get it from us? If so, give our Support team a call first thing tomorrow.
                            Thanks but your support said anything over $50 I need to contact horizon hobby. So basically means if I buy anything over $50 I should buy it from horizon? I did not know this.

Comment

Oh that's correct since HH is the primary dealer for FMS product. They should be able to assist you.
                              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Lost my FW P38 due too the very same thing. Cold solder on a motor lead. Tried to get motion to take care of it but martin said its something we as pilots should check. Thats a pretty deep inspection on a FW P38. It happens. With anything assembled by people, sometimes you get the guy who doesnt know his job.
                                Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

:(:Straight-Face:

Comment

l"ve got one coming I'll check it over good before it goes up

Comment

Showed up today , Gave me a nice little evening project . Looks really sweet , everything fit together great .

Comment

I got about 25 mins. of flying time today on my new Votec ! Apparently I'm getting better at setting up new planes as i only needed 2 clicks of up trim :-) I ran with the 5000mah 6s packs .. I've got a set of 3300mah 6s when I'm ready to try some actual 3D flying . Today i pretty much was just sport flying with some fairly tame rates

Comment

Working...
                                        X