X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Loss

Just purchased a Sukhoi. After setting it up everything was fine. I wanted to set the motor to have a shut off switch and after that things went wrong. I'm new to trying to program a radio. Mine is a Spektrum dx8 gen 2. If I apply full power immediately the motor goes to full power then slows down and stops. If I apply low power the motor turns on real slow then just stops I have fully charged batteries with proper C rating. Anyone got any idea what Happened?

Welcome to Hobby Squawk!

Have you tried calibrating the ESCs?
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I'll see if I can figure that out thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 291 View Post
        Just purchased a Sukhoi. After setting it up everything was fine. I wanted to set the motor to have a shut off switch and after that things went wrong. I'm new to trying to program a radio. Mine is a Spektrum dx8 gen 2. If I apply full power immediately the motor goes to full power then slows down and stops. If I apply low power the motor turns on real slow then just stops I have fully charged batteries with proper C rating. Anyone got any idea what Happened?
        Most likely the esc, but an older battery or one that was stored charged will develop high internal resistance. The battery may appear to be 100% charged, but due to the resistance the power isn't delivered

Comment

Goes to full power, then without moving the stick it slows and stops = charge the battery. or your battery can't handle the current demand and tripped the low voltage cutoff.
          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

or a dead cell

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
            X