X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFandL View Post
    SO do you have your silver AMA tag on the radio??? Here 52 was a good channel as well as 12 .
    I think this was before the tag... Maybe not. It has been a day or two....

I know that the plane would glitch and one time it dropped the main bomb without me flipping the switch!! LOL

Comment

Hahaha! "Damn electronic arming switch! Who invented that thing the Japanese?" From the Midway movie divebomber pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardway View Post

I think this was before the tag... Maybe not. It has been a day or two....

I know that the plane would glitch and one time it dropped the main bomb without me flipping the switch!! LOL
        Too Funny, I had a helicopter
        glitch
        out in flight once. for almost one and half minutes it was putting on a show all by itself. Lucky me the radio started working again and I was able to land it without rekiting .

Comment

I just maiden my Phoenix Stuka flew great but on landing the whole front end just broke off. Bad Design how they supporting the front end of the plane. If I compare the construction from the Zirolli total different ball game. I will never buy a phoenix model again.

Comment

Comment

So sorry to hear that..... Welcome to Hobby Squawk! Glad you are here!

Comment

Bummer RCP1 Was considering that as a possible add to the fleet rebuild. Gotta go rethink this and look around the forums for other opinions
                Hey it just dawned on me........... Black Horse makes a 90 incher (2300mm).
                OK Motion, add this to the list of BH models you'll carry but not before the 335
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Well I wrote to Horizon Product Support and one of the guys at the fly in in Fondulac actually saw the whole thing happening and I have talked to him afterwards about that.
                  Product support let me know today what they can do for about it. Nothing less if someone wants to add the Phoenix stuka make sure you make an inside the fuse longer support I repaired mine and it will fly again. Or if someone wants a nice size stuka go with the Zirolli or even the Fokkerc 1/4 sale of even bigger.
                  I also build the Zirolli and will have it ready for next year for time beeing I fly my ESM until the phoenix is ready.
                  Any questions let me know.

Comment

Working...
                  X