• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Lon......great is really an understatement of that field
    So true Charlie!!
    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Sport cub S2, Redgranite,wi

Comment

• Hobby King Tundra, Redgranite Wisconsin

Comment

• Great job Lon! Man your flying is so excellent, I think that F 86 and P38 have taken your skill level way up!

Looks great my friend and what a field. Every place you've posted in Iowa that you flown from just seems like a perfect field, good for you!

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
            Great job Lon! Man your flying is so excellent, I think that F 86 and P38 have taken your skill level way up!

Looks great my friend and what a field. Every place you've posted in Iowa that you flown from just seems like a perfect field, good for you!

Grossman56
            Thanks Dan....True, as i get more and more experience it shows. But overall, the P-38 and F-86 is easier to take off and land than my FW-P-51 . Yes, each one is different. But, I am more consistant with good smooth landings with these two planes compared to the Mustang. (Tricycle gear, no prop torque to deal with)
            Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Yeah, its really working for you! My new little Spitty is a real joy, but again, the taildragger in her shows. All in all, though, she handles like a dream, very much like the Pandora in taildragger config, you'd recognize it right away.
              The great thing, I would imagine, about a trike is that you can work out all the other variables in your landings without having to worry about P factor, so that when you go back to a taildragger, its only one extra thing to think about.
              Anyway, Lon, as I said before, you're looking awesome, fly on!!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Thinking some of you can relate to the situation at the start of this video :) Iowa54(Kevin) got a chuckle out of it.....Great weather yesterday..lots of flying..several videos to share.

Lon

Comment

• OH MAN, can I RELATE!
                  Mine usually happens when I'm doing repairs. I just had that cloth, screw driver, paint brush, pair of pliers now where the heck (or harsher explicative) did I put them!! Sometimes it feels like I spend more time looking for something than doing any work!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Same here! I'll put a tool down on the bench and need it five minutes later. But I can't find it anywhere. Spend the next 10 minutes looking for it. Frustrating....

Comment

• Thanks for the responses guys.....i'm feeling a little better about myself now.
                      Lon

Comment

• I want a T shirt that reads,
                        "I'm an Old Guy n'
                        I'm Still Flyin'

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                          I want a T shirt that reads,
                          "I'm an Old Guy n'
                          I'm Still Flyin'

Grossman56
                          This shirt may work....
                          Lon

Comment

• Flying the E-flite Pulse with the mobius attached. This is my first camera flight. It was just recorded video not FPV.

Comment

• Too funny Lon ... I do that here on my desk if it wasn't for my Wife I would loose my head !!

Thanks to Loneflyer for saying the Corvalis will do ok on grass . Damn it was hot here yesterday .

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Bryan
                              But Crashing is Landing

Comment

• Comment

• Finally flying the new E-flite Pulse

Comment

• Darn.... YouTube still processing it. :(
                                    Lauren

Comment

• Originally posted by Flygirl View Post
                                      Darn.... YouTube still processing it. :(
                                      Its done now. I was going out the door soon as i uploaded it

Comment

• Originally posted by benjack71 View Post

Its done now. I was going out the door soon as i uploaded it
                                        That looks like a pretty nice flying plane! Whats the wingspan Ben?
                                        Lauren

Comment

• Originally posted by Flygirl View Post

That looks like a pretty nice flying plane! Whats the wingspan Ben?
                                          I think it is 52 inch

Comment

Working...
                                          X