Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
    Heres my sons landing I got to record.
    Sportsman's a fun plane! Dad has one his brother left behind when he went home from vacation year b4 last. We still fly it every week. Has yours ever glitched & flown into stuff on auto pilot? His has 3 times. We finally figured out toggling the mode switch gets it back every time.

Comment

• Biplane Ride - Phoenix early Morning

Comment

• Got a few good flights in early this morning with Woodstock. Ran through 3 batteries, all successful, although a couple of my t/o were a bit steep. Got some nasty winds supposed to be coming through here this afternoon. Woodstock looked really sweet up there as the sun was rising over the Superstition Mountains... if I do type so myself. :)
        Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ Flyer View Post

Sportsman's a fun plane! Dad has one his brother left behind when he went home from vacation year b4 last. We still fly it every week. Has yours ever glitched & flown into stuff on auto pilot? His has 3 times. We finally figured out toggling the mode switch gets it back every time.
          It has happened a couple times when we first got it. And pretty much as yall did worked the toggle on the modes and all was well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
            Got a few good flights in early this morning with Woodstock. Ran through 3 batteries, all successful, although a couple of my t/o were a bit steep. Got some nasty winds supposed to be coming through here this afternoon. Woodstock looked really sweet up there as the sun was rising over the Superstition Mountains... if I do type so myself. :)
            My bad... I just realized I was not in the " What did you fly today? " thread when I posted that. Guess I should add... "down at my club field"... after that first sentence. ;)
            Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Flight from this weekend.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	A 10 landing (1).JPG
Views:	399
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	134766

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
              Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Nice

Comment

• Very nice Lon!

Comment

• Just flying around the house.

Comment

• so it takes me about 35 minutes to get there but its worth it, having a field that's guaranteed to be available to fly and one where the grass is always maintained, no more trying school fields where your at the mercy of sports teams.
                      Last edited by TiredIronGRB; Jun 4, 2018, 06:51 AM. Reason: Removed link

Comment

• Originally posted by Dania View Post
                        so it takes me about 35 minutes to get there but its worth it, having a field that's guaranteed to be available to fly and one where the grass is always maintained, no more trying school fields where your at the mercy of sports teams.
                        Sorry but you cannot use this forum to post links to unrelated advertisements. If you want to be a part of this community you must abide by the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Sorry but you cannot use this forum to post links to unrelated advertisements. If you want to be a part of this community you must abide by the rules.
                          What is so unrelated and ads about the posting you quoted?

Looks good from what I can tell. Its not that she changed it later as its within the saved reply quote....!!???

Comment

• Originally posted by crankestein View Post

What is so unrelated and ads about the posting you quoted?

Looks good from what I can tell. Its not that she changed it later as its within the saved reply quote....!!???
                            I wondered the same thing, until I noticed her post had been edited to remove a link, likely before the reply quote.

Comment

• The post was spam. The link was for an Indian slot gaming site.

Comment

• Good catch guys, everyone, keep an eye out for this person, she may be legitimate or it may be a spam profile, we've had these in the past. If so, let either me or Aros, Steve or Doc know, we may have to shut it down.

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• Took a “hat cam” video today, so takeoff and landing was visible with a few glimpses of the C’ Cub in flight. Not gonna waste time posting that experiment.
                                  Nice surprise as BluesDragon stopped by the field.
                                  Good to meet you Greg (and Roscoe) and sounds like you’ll be flyin’ with us soon.

Comment

• Some shots I took at the school by my house...The Phantom's first flight there...

My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                      Took a “hat cam” video today, so takeoff and landing was visible with a few glimpses of the C’ Cub in flight. Not gonna waste time posting that experiment.
                                      Nice surprise as BluesDragon stopped by the field.
                                      Good to meet you Greg (and Roscoe) and sounds like you’ll be flyin’ with us soon.
                                      Thanks... it was great to finally meet, as well as get a break from this move. Even if it was only for an hour. I can see AMPS is going to be a fine home field to fly at. Can't wait for the day to stop spending my hanger funds on this house and make it so. :Silly:
                                      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Flying at diamond lake Oregon

Comment

• And here's my boat, for anyone interested, I know it isn't a plane, but it does fly!LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X