X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lon View Post

:)Ben, I felt the urge to take off and roll immediatly into a vertical loop, because most of my fellow club members watching, they fly the 3D gassers and do that 95% of the time when they take off.... Wanted to show them this EDF has plenty of power!!:Cool:
    You most certainly did! Man I wish I could make NEFI

Comment

• Here's one of my latest vids featuring on board footage of my Staufenbiel Red Bull Edge 540! Now that school's out for summer I have my field all to myself! (Me & a handful of buddies.) I was especially pleased with how the music synched with the takeoff.

Comment

• The farmer that takes the hay at our flying field just finished cutting the field and I had the place to myself as the sun set. This FMS P-40 makes it look like I know what I'm doing. (Of course, those that know me, know better)

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ Flyer View Post
          Here's one of my latest vids featuring on board footage of my Staufenbiel Red Bull Edge 540! Now that school's out for summer I have my field all to myself! (Me & a handful of buddies.) I was especially pleased with how the music synched with the takeoff.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	215
Size:	495.5 KB
ID:	80875

Comment

• I set a personal record for go arounds from landing attempts this morning. One of the times, I thought I was going to be doing some tree climbing to fetch an A-10. Seemed closer than what the video shows..
            I have all kinds of excuses..first flight with camera mounted under wing..anyway, enjoy this morning's flight.

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post
              I set a personal record for go arounds from landing attempts this morning. One of the times, I thought I was going to be doing some tree climbing to fetch an A-10. Seemed closer than what the video shows..
              I have all kinds of excuses..first flight with camera mounted under wing..anyway, enjoy this morning's flight.
              Sweeeeet A-10! Glad she's in 1 piece.

Comment

• Here's my brand new Staufenbiel Red Bull 1400mm Corsair! 4 flights on her so far & I LOOOOOVE this plane! Fortunately too is the fact that it's identical to the FMS Corsair, interchangeable parts & everything. Flying at a middle school parking lot in Pace, Fl.

Comment

• Late today I logged 7 flights. Four with the A-10, and 3 with the P-38. Some wind but right down the runway. This is the second flight of the A-10 that I filmed. Full ordinance with the exception of where i had the Mobius camera on #3 ordinance position of the left wing.

Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Great view, Lon! This is on Station 2?
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                      Great view, Lon! This is on Station 2?
                      Ummm, Station 3....1 closest to fuse, 4 farthest out, end of wing...
                      Lon

Comment

• Hello. I have a question about some videos stored on my computer that I would like to share here. My question is: "how do I upload a Video here, to share?" Thank you for any help in this matter!! :corsair

Comment

• Originally posted by corsair View Post
                          Hello. I have a question about some videos stored on my computer that I would like to share here. My question is: "how do I upload a Video here, to share?" Thank you for any help in this matter!! :corsair
                          gday mate.

On the post, there's a paper clip symbol at the top left next to the camera icon.
                          Step 1. Create a YouTube/Vimeo account
                          step 2. Upload your videos to the video sharing site
                          step 3. Copy the link
                          ste 4. Hit the paper clip button and paste the link.
                          ;)

Comment

• Birds!!!!!:Whew: This morning with the FW A-10 80mm. I had my closest call ever, of having a bird strike. And I caught it on Video!!:)
                            Check it out. I had just taken off and climbed to altitude..Made my turn heading back towards me...well watch, a picture IS worth a thousand words!!

Lon

Comment

• Lol, that looked close. Lucky the birds took evasive action. :)

Nice vid.

Comment

• That video was for the birds Lon! Well, almost hahaha

Comment

• Hello Shirty.
                                  I will give that a try to post some videos. Thank you very much. :Cool:
                                  :corsair

Comment

• Wow Lon, that was close! Awesome flight with a good view.
                                    Still Learning:D

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                      Wow Lon, that was close! Awesome flight with a good view.
                                      It was!! I've watched those few seconds multiple times..you can see how I banked right a little, and decided to fly back out across the river banking left. And that's when i first spotted them. You can see I kind of froze, because that first split second I thought maintaining my course would be below and behind them....but it wasn't!!!
                                      Lon

Comment

• On vacation this week, took the boys to the field!

Comment

• Ouch. The good thing is that one dosnt look to bad to fix. Sorry for your boy there.:(:)
                                          Dewey l

Comment

Working...
                                          X