X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Paladin,
    Yes, let our CS guys know and we'll post on Squawk for any/all new products as we add them to the lineup. Right now we're proud to be the exclusive North American distributor for Black Horse so that's where are immediate focus is.

The big Fw-190 and Do-335, as well as the 120cc PA-15, are among the next in the list. I had some time with the Fw-190 last year and it was lots of fun. Big, beautiful, and well engineered with a couple key modern tweaks.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
      ALPHA, YOU WILL FIND that we modelers have been aware of these models for a long time, meaning black horse and seagull, but nobody imported them. they have several I am interested in, top of the list being the do-335 and a 70"fw190. if I contact cs will I go on a list of people to contact when they come over?

joe
      Well it looks like according to Alphas response to ya Joe that you'll be getting a righteous sized 190 in the near future. :Cool:
      Don't worry about getting notified, trust me.........I or TJ will let ya know. ;)LOL
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

yes, you guys take good care of us!

i'm so happy that we are no longer limited to h9 or flop tite for arf's! should lead to some interesting times.

now that you can fly at our field when r you coming to fly?

Joe
        Platt: fw190d9 Dynaflite:PT-19 IMP:Macchi202 ESM:fw190 ESM:Tank, Hien Jackson:DH-2 BH:macchi200 Extr:fw190 Holman:me109F H9spit2 FL:F4u,spit 9 FW:me262 GP:us60, Stuka, cub, F4u PZ:me109, albi EF Hurri, T-28 FMS: 2x fw190, me109 Lone Star:Skat Kat RSCombat:2xfw190d9

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
          yes, you guys take good care of us!

i'm so happy that we are no longer limited to h9 or flop tite for arf's! should lead to some interesting times.

now that you can fly at our field when r you coming to fly?

Joe
          Good question Joe for which I don't have a solid answer :Thinking:
          Made some major progress on the garage rebuild over the holiday weekend:)
          I just keep eating into the backlog that developed with the crappy winter weather and some health issues.
          I can promise that I WILL be there for the Giants Festival with the replacement rolling bunkhouse/hangar;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I'm not much of a Warbird guy, but I'll definitely buy one of these if MRC offers one. WWII fighter that flies like a Curare, that's hard to beat.

Comment

I would be very interested in this model

Comment

Dear MotionRC,

Get it and they will come! Please import the DO335, I will promise to buy at least one.

Comment

Me too!!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

Welcome to Hobby Squawk Tony!!! Glad you are here!!! Jerry ;)

Comment

Welcome to Hobby Squawk PilotTony! With any luck, we'll have a squadron of Do335s flying in the US soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Checkmate View Post
                        I would be very interested in this model
                        Howdy Check! Welcome aboard! :Cool:

Comment

Request for Alpha or Aros.... Since there seems to be a "high degree of confidence" that the 335 will be available relatively soon*, could either of you post the recommended components needed? Would like to have as much gathered as possible, in advance of the order button becoming available.

Also, any projected arrival date of the new retracts and Admiral brussless motors?

* as Alpha mentioned below, relatively soon = at some point in the future.

Comment

what you don't age your kits/arf's? mine have to spend a min of 3 years in the attic b4 build.

Joe
                            Platt: fw190d9 Dynaflite:PT-19 IMP:Macchi202 ESM:fw190 ESM:Tank, Hien Jackson:DH-2 BH:macchi200 Extr:fw190 Holman:me109F H9spit2 FL:F4u,spit 9 FW:me262 GP:us60, Stuka, cub, F4u PZ:me109, albi EF Hurri, T-28 FMS: 2x fw190, me109 Lone Star:Skat Kat RSCombat:2xfw190d9

Comment

As soon as the 335s come in, I'll let you guys know what setup works best... :Cool: :)
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

"Relatively" is a very subjective term and I don't want anything any of us Motion guys RC say to unintentionally mislead anyone else who may be browsing this thread over the summer. I can say definitively that based on customer feedback we will be adding the Do-335 to our next shipment. But being hand build models, the ETA is months, months away. Plenty to build and fly in the meantime!
                                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Nice to hear that she is coming Alpha. A supplier who listens and reacts —- with no guarantees —- to their customer base, how unique is that. Thanks to all that supported this model, my thumb will be hovering over the buy button probably around the time that that our peak flying season kicks in.

Comment

Doing the I'm-gonna-finally-get-a-Do-335 happy dance...

---
                                    Warbirder

Comment

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

Me too.... At least one that is not too heavy and the rear engine overheats, and...…;) Well, you know!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

I'll be right there with you!! :)

Comment

Alpha,
                                          I put my vote in for a Blackhorse Do335. Let us know when they will be coming.

Comment

Working...
                                          X