Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A800 new out of box. Charged, level,tried connecting different orders. No binding, red light flashing, suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by RTF View Post

Hi,
      This plane doesn'T seem to be compatible with Futaba SFHSS. I did bind it today for the first time with Jumper T12 Pro, after losing the original tx that came with it. It uses KN WLToys protocol.
      Hi, I have a Radio master Tx16 & trying to bind XK a 800 receiver with KN & WL TOYS protocol,however it's not getting connected.
      any suggestions or pictures to make it bind will be much useful.

Regards,
      Prabu

Comment

Hi,

is anyone having issues with the propeller not folding back?

Comment

Looking for a salvaged motor and tail/rudder if anyone has parts and pieces they want to $$ cheap hit me up ... thanks

Comment

I just got a dynam c 182 sky trainer and I haven't gotten it off the ground yet, I've had several attempts to no avail and I have finally figured out why, my auto level is reversed, so when the plane tilts left the auto level makes it tilt left even harder. I have tried several things but nothing has worked, any ideas?

Comment

Hi to all. I am new to this forum. I own an XK A800 which elevator ceased to work. The reason is the servo that is locked. I saw that this a common drawback and I understand that the only solution is to substitute the RX/controller board. I ask if anybody knows how to get out the old board? Is it simply put in its site or is secured by glue or some other way?

Comment

I have been baffled with how to bind my new A800 with original Tx. I used your method and held the Tx antenea next to Rcvr antenae and powered on the Tx. 2nd time worked. All OK

Comment

PROBLEM binding A800 to old Transmitter. I placed the Tx antena next to Rcvr antena and powered on 2 x. Bind completed successfully

Comment

I read on the RCGroups A800 thread that the newer A800s are shipping with a different RX module running a different RF protocol (the new protocol is V911S/E119). The original protocol was KN / WLToys.

Comment

So I just started flying my A800 this week in earnest and boy oh boy this thing tip stalls and spins in at the drop of a hat.

Based on a tip from a member over on RCGroups, I cut off the goofy curved up portion of the tips and the A800 has become a completely different (and much better handling) motor glider. Now it easily loops and rolls and handles like a dream.

Highly recommended mod! Here's a picture of mine after the mod...
                      XK A800 with truncated tip. No more tip stalls!

Comment

Hi Guys

I Have a Xk800 and I was hopping to bind it to my FlySky FS-I6.
                        Can Anyone help me? I have been unsuccessful.

What do I need to do or add to have a successful bind between the TX and the Airplane board?
                        Is this possible at all?

I have attached a few images of the TX and of the board itself. Thank You.

Best regards
                        Filipe​

Comment

Working...
                        X