X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Would Love a WWI FlightLine Class!

I think it would be sweet if we could have a line of WWI bipes from FlightLine! Both allied and axis warbirds. 1600mm-ish size? Anyone with me?

Click image for larger version

Name:	d931869749a5a2654f12ab59d9b787b7.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	252.0 KB
ID:	196854
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

I agree Aros!

Comment

That would be great. Especially if the wings were removable left and right as a pair.

Comment

Definitely agree on the removable wings...Bipes always look bigger than their wingspan. The FMS 1400mm Pitts always looked much bigger...
        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I’m in 100% I would even be ok with 1200mm birds for easier transportation. I’ve been asking for WWI planes for years now. I still fly the old Parkzone SE5A and know the expiration date will come eventually on it. :Drooling: Aros please use all your mighty powers to get them done. ;)

Comment

I would prefer 1200mm for easier transport without disassembly, but love the idea of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
              I think it would be sweet if we could have a line of WWI bipes from FlightLine! Both allied and axis warbirds. 1600mm-ish size? Anyone with me?

Click image for larger version  Name:	d931869749a5a2654f12ab59d9b787b7.jpg Views:	40 Size:	252.0 KB ID:	196854
              35 yrs of flying R/C I never had a WWI Biplane, so I got the bug and ordered one, Seagull models makes it, sold out everywhere but I managed to find the last one at a Hobby Shop in IL, so I ordered it and of course I'am not into electric prop planes but I love the electric EDF jets, anyway this will have a fourstroke gas or nitro motor on the front, got to have the chug chug sound of an old timer Biplane, here is a picture of the kit I ordered, comes out of the box just like this, has 68" wingspan 20cc-26cc.

Comment

Luv my PT-17 and really wanted to take an Albatross, never flown, for 1 Benjamin. Owner moving and needed to sell - bad timing for me. A Spad or a Neuport would easily lighten my wallet. Some alternative to Maxford would be a blessing...
                :Cool:

Comment

Nice looking kit! Good size too! Keep us posted... :Cool:
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I think that would be cool!
                    People are tending to forget the Aces of WW1, a birthday note on our local radio went out to Baron Von Richtofen, the Red Baron, who, according to the DJ was shot down by Canadian Ace Eddie Rickenbacker!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL OLLOLLOL

Almost had to pull the car over, I laughed so hard:):):)

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Just kind of threw it together this morning, nice kit, had a couple of holes that didn't line up, a drill solved the problem real quick, I think you electric guys would love this kit, you load the batteries from the top but I am going with a gas or nitro twin cylinder motor, got to have the sound..:Cool:
                      Attached Files

Comment

She's a looker!
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                          Just kind of threw it together this morning, nice kit, had a couple of holes that didn't line up, a drill solved the problem real quick, I think you electric guys would love this kit, you load the batteries from the top but I am going with a gas or nitro twin cylinder motor, got to have the sound..:Cool:
                          I do like that, could be a great electric- agreed.

Comment

I'd like to see a series of quality WWI models same size as Dynam WACO biplane using same 4S 4000mah lipos. I have very little hobby storage and work area and don't want to spend more on higher cell count batteries

Comment

I'm with E-Challenged, I like that 50-55 inch range for bipes. Easy to transport without removing wings, but still big enough to have a nice presence in the air. I have the Dynam WACO and Tiger Moth, and I would welcome some good WW I war birds.

Comment

How about a between wars biplane like a Curtiss Hawk?

Comment

Any news on producing some biplanes?

Comment

We wouldn't be able to disclose even if we were working on one, but I can say that it is always worth posting your wishlists and reasons and ideas here on Squawk. We do our best to collect and consider all data available.

Personally, I'd enjoy a Gotha G.V bomber. Maxford has one, but I haven't ever seen it up close.
                                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Any WW1 biplane would be nice to see.

Comment

If it's feasible financially to produce, I would love to see a WWI FlightLine class. Nothing too obscure...Obviously would want to stimulate sales by starting off with the more popular models for any chance for growth. I'd buy any one of them to support the class.
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                        X