X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retract replacements?

I’m finalizing my repaint, re-decal and assembly of my Dynam Bf-110 and one of the retracts is no longer cooperating. We all know the Dynam retract issues over the years so I’m looking for drop in replacements. Here is the description: Dynam DY-1152 Ø3.6 90º E-Retract
    Click image for larger version

Name:	988742D4-6BFC-4936-AEA8-3F8B7590A59B.jpeg
Views:	477
Size:	201.1 KB
ID:	247361

GP Sport Zero, scratch built MA Sky Skimmer, VQ SBD, Eflite Pulse XT & RV-9, FW Stinger 64, Hanger 9 Saratoga, GP P6-E Hawk, FMS Stuka & B-25, Lanyu Do335, PZ Albatros, Eflite Hurricane 25e, Airfield F4-U, Freewing P-51D, Dynam Tempest, Bf-110 & 182, GWS Mustang & Formosa, FZ Switch, Eflite L-4, RocHobby Critical Mass, Alien Aircraft Gadget, RCM&E scratch built CanDoo, Dynaflite Piece O’Cake, HK Ventus, FZ Beaver, Avios Sea Fury, Uravitch 52" OV-10, Herr Engineering J-3

I did a retract replacement on my old Dynam Grand Cruiser some years ago. I believe the retracts on these twin engine planes (and even their single engine ones) are all the same retract base. Nevertheless, I had some retracts from a dead HobbyKing plane laying around. I can't remember exactly which plane it was, but they fit perfectly into the GC. If you look at the HobbyKing site under retracts, you may find a set that will work for you. Dynam and this particular HobbyKing retract had the mounting plate that was a separate piece, held on with 4 tiny screws. Look at the pictures carefully and measure the distance for the main mounting holes so you can do a proper assessment. These are some of the smallest and cheapest retracts in the business.

Comment

Try motion rc I bet those struts will fit in the yak units or you can modify a little I’d change out the esc if I were you as well dynamos pretty bad

Comment

Working...
      X