First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Skynetic 1120mm Revolution PNP Discussion Thread

Product Page: https://www.motionrc.com/products/sk...ion-1120mm-pnp

Revolution 1120mm (44.1") Wingspan - PNP from Skynetic - SKY1034-001

Motion RC is proud to announce Skynetic, a new brand of foam electric aircraft for newer pilots looking to broaden their flying experience across a range of RC airplane types. Developed by and available exclusively at Motion RC, Skynetic advances our vision of a global audience discovering the fun of RC Flight. Backed by Motion RC's customer support and a full line of spare parts to keep you flying, join the Skynetic revolution!

The Skynetic Revolution is a 3D flyer that can penetrate through moderate winds while performing show-stopping 3D maneuvers with ease. Both wing and gear are easily removable for transport and/or flying preference. Made of light yet durable EPO foam with a streamlined and aerodynamic profile, the Revolution is tailor-made for countless hours of exhilarating, flying fun!
    Easy To Transport

The Skynetic Revolution is easy to transport with the quick disconnect wings and simple screw assembly.
    Intakes Provide Cooling

The Skynetic Revolution has functional intakes to help with cooling.
    Large Control Surfaces

The Revolution has oversized control surfaces, perfect for 3D and aerobatic performance.
    New Paint Scheme

The Skynetic Revolution has an updated, sporty red and white paint scheme.
    Nylon Hinges

The Revolution has nylon hinges for added strength and durability.
    Admiral ESC

The ESC has been upgraded to an Admiral 40 amp.
    FEATURES:
    • Slick, streamlined and aerodynamic profile with sharp red, black and white livery
    • Easy-to-remove wing and landing gear for transport and flying preference
    • Powerful AS2814 KV1000 Brushless motor for a wide flight performance envelope
    INCLUDES:
    • Skynetic Revolution 1120mm (44.1") Wingspan - PNP
    REQUIRES:
    • 4 Channel radio - select a minimum 4 channel radio from our Radio Collection
    • 4 Channel receiver - select a minimum 4 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
    • 3 Cell 11.1V 1800 - 2200 mAh Li-Po Battery with XT60 connector - we recommend EPR18003X6
    • 3 Cell compatible battery charger - select a minimum 3 cell (3S) charger from our Charger Collection
    PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:

AGE LEVEL : 14 AND UP
    SKILL LEVEL : INTERMEDIATE
    BUILD TIME : 1 HOUR

Wingspan 44.1in / 1120mm
    Length 44.29in / 1125mm
    Flying Weight 890 - 920g
    CG (Center of Gravity) Refer to the owner's manual
    Power System Powerful AS2814 KV1000 Brushless motor (installed)
    Electronic Speed Control 40-amp brushless ESC with XT60 connector (installed)
    Propeller / EDF Electric propeller
    Servos 4x 17g
    Landing Gear Fixed
    Required Battery 3 Cell 11.1V 1800 - 2200 mAh Li-Po battery with XT60 connector (required)
    Required Radio 4+ channel radio system (required)
    Ailerons Yes
    Elevator Yes
    Rudder Yes
    Flaps No
    Lights No
    Hinge Type Foam
    Material EPO Foam
    Skill Level Intermediate
    Build Time 1 Hour
    Recommended Environment Outdoor
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Any videos up yet?

Comment

Hello, just got my Skynetic Revolution but missing instruction manual and also not available at Motion RC website🙁. Can someone please post the instruction manual. Thanks in advance. ✌
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MJ4RC View Post
        Hello, just got my Skynetic Revolution but missing instruction manual and also not available at Motion RC website🙁. Can someone please post the instruction manual. Thanks in advance. ✌
        https://www.motionrc.com/products/te...ion-pnp#qa-tab
        Attached Files

Comment

I just received my revolution the other day. I finally looked at it last night. It appears ok but the instructions were NOT there. I looked it up online but motion rc didn't have them. I called motion and spoke with them. They said they were sorry and would send a instruction manual the next day. We shall see. I really just need the CG and control throws. If you can help, please do.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Blais View Post
            I just received my revolution the other day. I finally looked at it last night. It appears ok but the instructions were NOT there. I looked it up online but motion rc didn't have them. I called motion and spoke with them. They said they were sorry and would send a instruction manual the next day. We shall see. I really just need the CG and control throws. If you can help, please do.
            Hey Paul, we just have to update them from their V1's. You can view the manual for the V1 which should be more than sufficient for the CG and control throws. https://www.motionrc.com/products/te...np#support-tab

Comment

Just received my skynetics revolution. Well packaged. No instruction manual or pointer to online instructions. Thanks to this forum I did locate online instructions. They weren't very good. Wings not tight to fusalage, lots of wiggle. Very small battery/esc bay had to be enlarged to accomodate receiver. Four ozs of lead needed to achieve recommended cg! Next I'll see how it flies.

Comment

Maiden flight needed lots of trim. Good landing but left landig gear carbon fiber leg broke. So much for Skynetics. You get what you pay for. Motion RC can do better.

Comment

anyone have a link to the Skynetic Revolution video flight footage?
                  DLG GLiders

Comment

I needed 5 ounces of weight in the nose. Not good... I was not impressed with the first flight.

Comment

I just got the Revolution. The manual says to use an 1800 to 2200mah battery and the plane doesn't balance. So I added 5oz of weight to get it to balance. It's not good at all to add weight especially 5oz of weight. Why don't they recommend and heavier battery to get the proper CG. For my first 3D prop plane this is designed wrong. The way its supposed to be is that if I used 1800 or 2200 it should CG. Not add 5oz. The plane looks nice but that is about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick239 View Post
                        I just got the Revolution. The manual says to use an 1800 to 2200mah battery and the plane doesn't balance. So I added 5oz of weight to get it to balance. It's not good at all to add weight especially 5oz of weight. Why don't they recommend and heavier battery to get the proper CG. For my first 3D prop plane this is designed wrong. The way its supposed to be is that if I used 1800 or 2200 it should CG. Not add 5oz. The plane looks nice but that is about it.
                        I agree completely. I have no desire to fly it again the way it is. I will either strip the electronics out of it to use in another plane, or try a bigger (heavier) motor in it, and probably a bigger battery as well.

I am glad to hear that that I'm not the only one who determined that it need a ridiculous amount of nose weight.

Comment

BIG FAIL Skynetic!

Comment

Working...
                          X