X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightline ov10 help

Picked up a flightline ov10 bronco yesterday. Beautiful kit. The manual on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired. I've got it built and hooked up, but only rudders, lights and landing gear work. No throttle. How do I arm/initialize the throttles/escs?
    Matlow

Originally posted by Matlow View Post
    Picked up a flightline ov10 bronco yesterday. Beautiful kit. The manual on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired. I've got it built and hooked up, but only rudders, lights and landing gear work. No throttle. How do I arm/initialize the throttles/escs?
    Matlow
    Dear Matlow, there is a very good discussion on the OV-10 in this forum, just for the OV-10 - its called the "Official FlightLine OV-10 Bronco Discussion Thread". You should look there.

Others have had some difficulty with the wiring, a few important details were not explained in the manual. So this is an issue we've had many comments on.
    Another helpful member posted this picture below, this is post #652 on the other thread. This should be exactly what you need, check it out!

The flap connection is something that isn't self-evident as well. And, the elevator cable plugs directly to the receiver instead of to the blue box.
    Note: the "UBEC" wire plugs into any unused channel on your receiver, this is only supplying power. (don't plug the UBEC into the throttle channel)

Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

I have a friend experiencing a similar issue and I'm not physically there to help him.
      Thanks for posting the link and the diagram. I'll be sure he checks this out!

Comment

Working...
      X