X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexa Expanding

Looks like more Nexa birds on the way...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	422
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	280578

Some nice new choices.

Comment

I agree! I hope they make the A24 as an SBD in that size as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SanExup View Post
        I agree! I hope they make the A24 as an SBD in that size as well.
        In fact, we'll be bringing in the smaller SBD (1540mm) eventually as well, after some slight tweaking. In the meantime, the big SBD makes a nice base for customization and added detailing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04421.JPG
Views:	601
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	280682

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Alpha The big SBD looks good, as does the Rare Bear in the background. I was giving the P-38 a look over as well. Some pics show gear doors some do not. Are they included?

Comment

Hoping you guys are bringing in the Val at some point too! Just in case you are, I want to share my experience with that model:

- First, the pilot figure is... awful. I ejected him and put in one that looked like an IJN flyer. Also, including a second crewman for the gunner/radio operator would be nice.
            - Please include a scale IJN 250kg bomb. Dive bombers without ordnance just look wrong!
            - Don't know if it was just missing from my VQ model, but please include a dummy radial.
            - The landing gear wire is really soft. Even good landings on grass runways will bend them. A sturdier solution is required.
            - The plastic wheel pants fairing (which is glued to the wing) is fragile and prone to breaking when the pants inevitably contact them on landing. In part, due to the soft wire landing gears...
            - Finally, the soft wire means that the aft end of the wheel pants frequently impact the underside of the wing. The pants hold up well, but the wing suffers.

The plane itself flies well. I've moved my CG ahead of the suggested point as I found it a bit sensitive at first. I'm using a Power 52 on 5S, with a 13x8 3-blade prop.

Comment

Alpha It looks epic! I assume with the transmitter so close by thst some flight videos are on the way!

Comment

So these look nice. Is Motion taking over VQ Warbirds?? I have the 2060mm Dauntless from VQ. And I was thinking about the P-38 and looks the same as the one on the VQW site. Just curious where the industry is going.

Comment

Ahh, a little digging and I found my answer......It seems VQ Warbirds/Legend Hobby still around, but VQ Models now importing as Nexa to MotionRC. What a crazy year on many fronts!

RC Groups - the most active Radio Control model community: electric and fuel rc airplanes,rc helis,rc boats and rc cars. Features discussion forums, blogs, videos and classifieds.

Comment

Working...
                  X