Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The issues have all been on the Admiral version. Though they look similar they are different internally and in firm ware.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
      The issues have all been on the Admiral version. Though they look similar they are different internally and in firm ware.
      Is that unique to the 6channel stabilizer, or all admiral receivers?

Comment

Just that one... Do a search... more on RCG.

Comment

Thanks, that's what I needed to know.

Comment

Cool thanks all for your replies, appreciated 👊

Comment

Hi

Are there 9ch/10ch transmitters you would you recommend to use with https://lemon-rx.com/index.php?route...product_id=131??

Thanks

Comment

Well, Spektrum works out of the box with the Lemonrx's. Most radios aren't super simple to setup if it's your first transmitter but the Spektrum are fairly easy and tons of utube videos if you get stuck. But there probably are tons of utube videos on every available transmitter. Not every video is worth watching. But there seem to be enough of the Spektrum related videos to get whatever information you need to program them.

And Frsky radios will work with a dsmx receiver once you buy and install a module. Other people might chime in who know more about them, but I am sure there are other open source radios that will too. I think Orangerx has dsmx transmitters as well, that would work out of the box.

Comment

DX-9 or one of the new NX-10.

Comment

Working...
                  X