X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexa Beechcraft Bonanza V tail.

Does anybody know Motion RC will import the Nexa Beechcraft Bonanza .46 size rc aircraft.

Ooooh, that one peaks my interest. It was the very first plane I was allowed to fly at the tender age of 10. I couldn't reach the rudder pedals but the pilot took care of those. However, reading the instructions, I was surprised to see that the VQ model is a "bank and yank". I suppose it's easy enough to add another servo and make it a proper "ruddervator".

Comment

Comment

This is the link of the model that I was talking about.

Comment

Yes, that's the one ............................... http://www.vqmodel.com/NewVQModel_46...-46-ep-gp.html

Motion is the official distributor for VQ. Unfortunately, VQ has so many models in their line up that I doubt Motion will carry all of them. Perhaps, if asked (via customer service), they will bring in the one customers want - once they've established themselves in their new location and when Balsa supply and shipping resolve themselves.

Comment

True.
            I'll just wait.

Comment

I have 2 VQ models (one branded Nexa and the other a HobbyKing). They are very nice kits. I believe that Motion sells these kits with some added goodies to make building one easier.

Comment

Nice , I only have one VQ that I bought from Hobby People 7yrs ago
                I still have it its a P39 Aircobra https://youtu.be/YbC6s3tGMxk

Comment

I just received the VQ bonanza. It came with the light for the front of the cowling. Does anyone know how to make it light up when the retracts come down

Comment

Originally posted by stoo View Post
                    I just received the VQ bonanza. It came with the light for the front of the cowling. Does anyone know how to make it light up when the retracts come down
                    You could try one of these. Plug it into an empty RX port and then do a mix where when the gear switch is in the "down" position, the light comes on.
                    Freewing LED Light Controller V3 This LED light controller is the primary controller for most Freewing EDF and propeller airplanes.

If you don't want to go this route, find a multifunction control box ($25.00) from a Freewing plane (eg. AL-37) where the landing light comes on when the gear is down. You can plug the retracts into the box and the light into the appropriate pins on the box and that's all you do. The only connection to your RX is the lead from the "gear" on the box to the retract port on the RX.

Comment

Working...
                    X